[English]JSeries[Race|RPG|Sandbox]

8EVJk8w.png

'Alpha'

J Series is completely custom open world sandbox server based around my extended development of Gostown;

w85w8fu.png?1

Within this server you can find a huge completely custom map called Gostown, 2 islands, one has a city atop a mountain that scales taller then mt.chilland and has much geographical

features such as forests, slopes, cliffs, and plenty more. On the other island sits an old world war style airport with a quarry and a decent sized city right down the road.

--------

5UKnecP.png

Currently, the game mode mostly revolves around racing with a completely new type of tune shop the likes of which has never been seen before in MTA, with many features,

with the ability to tune near every aspect of your vehicle, this is a racers, tuners, ricers, drifters, etc delight.

The map -

Spoiler

dGgD5tX.png

YLJikk3.png

Media :

Spoiler

Do5Kit1.png

9AKHBuX.png

IpfZI7y.png

uHfcIme.png

giD40Ai.png

DCmBkWY.png

userbar-531.png

Server Stats : http://104.233.101.128/serverwebsite/

Server IP: mtasa://104.233.101.128:22003

Side note - Server may not perform well under very low spec computers, however, we offer options to try to 

improve your frame rate.

CszYPtj.png

Edited by CodyJ(L)
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

- Minor update (Major update coming soon)

Added PVP based island (Slightly remastered death island from Halo 1) tell yeh the truth it ain't scripted in at all; but aye it works.

I'll be adding a completely custom weapon system in soon enough, so I'll add stuff like events so you can join a death match event and you'll be able to choose load-outs n stuff. With a lot of weapons to choose from.

UT9un8P.png

Edited by CodyJ(L)
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of @UsBorne (Music is questionable though, and I think he has water mod messing with the sea).

Also major update coming soon, will fix a lot of bugs, add more money making abilities, and some other cool features.

Edited by CodyJ(L)
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Relaunch would include a lot more features, V1 I'll admit lacked quite a few things, but V2, if it happens, will be feature-filled, with a lot to do.

Also, something that is likely to grab your attention is my latest upcoming project, which more info will be released about as soon as it's in stable state.

Edited by CodyJ(L)