Make MTA Show Crash error!

Mr.Solo

Question

5 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
6 minutes ago, Mr.Solo said:

@Dutchman101 u closed my other topic without answering my question! please do!

Your previous topic wasn't clear that it's about a freeze. Yes, create a debug.txt in MTA installation dir (next to launcher) and then press CTRL + CTRL when it happens again, share the dump through upload.mtasa.com

But as said before, you ain't allowed to post code snippets/let anyone look into your resources to find the problem if the dump doesn't tell (read reasons: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/96505-my-server-makes-players-crash-on-login/)

Edited by Dutchman101
Just now, Dutchman101 said:

Your previous topic wasn't clear that it's about a freeze. Yes, create a debug.txt in MTA installation dir (next to launcher) and then press CTRL + CTRL when it happens again, share the dump through upload.mtasa.com

i"m in laptop at windows 10! i tried creating debug.txt in MTA dir and when game freeze i pressed all keys! and even got keyboard and kept pressing CTRL + CTRL and nothing happend and the debug.txt is empty! i think something is wrong!

Edited by Mr.Solo
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
47 minutes ago, Mr.Solo said:

i"m in laptop at windows 10! i tried creating debug.txt in MTA dir and when game freeze i pressed all keys! and even got keyboard and kept pressing CTRL + CTRL and nothing happend and the debug.txt is empty! i think something is wrong!

In that case I doubt the freeze originates from MTA, does your whole laptop lock up till you hard reboot? And also are you sure other players on your server got the same problem, and do they also have this permanent freeze without debug.txt working by that method?

6 minutes ago, Dutchman101 said:

In that case I doubt the freeze originates from MTA, does your whole laptop lock up till you hard reboot? And also are you sure other players on your server got the same problem, and do they also have this permanent freeze without debug.txt working by that method?

First no my laptop dosn't freeze! as i open MTA in windowed mod!i only see it turn white ( freeze ) and yes it happens to everyone! and i haven't told anyone to try it but i will now!