wow

s0beit

im not sure how video card dependant this game is. it seems to run smoothly for me when im not on missions but when i am in one, the framerate often goes under 20 fps. thats why im thinking it might be more cpu and ram dependent. i have a 6600GT, P4 2.26 GHz, and 512 MB PC2700.

I can get 1024x768x32 with max detail (no extras like AA though) and it plays smoothly when coupled with 512 MB RAM and a 64 MB GeForce FX Go (IIRC). I'm not sure if I can get it higher because 1024x768 is my laptop's maximum resolution.

Umm can you tell me what component doesnt reach the minimun requirements and makes my game runs slow?

Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP2

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200

Display Memory: 32.0 MB

Processor: AMD Athlon XP 1800+, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.5GHz

Memory: 256MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c

Currently running 1028*768

Umm can you tell me what component doesnt reach the minimun requirements and makes my game runs slow?

Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP2

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200

Display Memory: 32.0 MB

Processor: AMD Athlon XP 1800+, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.5GHz

Memory: 256MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c

Currently running 1028*768

To be honest, all of your components barely meet the requirements. I reckon you'd really notice a difference if you added another 256 MB stick of RAM. You could also use a 64 MB card. GeForce 2's are quite old, and the 2 MX is a cut-down version so it's even slower. I think a 128 MB one would be bottlenecked by your CPU though.