Choosing characters

What would you like?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like?

• All the peds avaible to play as
    • Customizable CJ's with all clothes available

SA has a whole bunch of peds, but this time there are customizeable CJ's that you choose which clothes you want. I wouldn't mind seeing an old lady owning tommy with a spaz or wearing all blue to represent my gang lol.

The question is, what would you rather have? All the peds playable, or your own unique customizable CJ? I would really like to have them both, but I don't think it would happen.

The question is, what would you rather have? All the peds playable, or your own unique customizable CJ? I would really like to have them both, but I don't think it would happen.

I think customisable characters work better in RPG game modes. If people just want to race hydras or something, having customisable characters would be unnecessary.

Customizable CJ's with all clothes available would be cool, because then at clan wars defferent clans can wear different color of clothes. Then you can stop looking at the name an just KILL THE ENEMYS :)

a .ini file with clothes documentation....

Shades=1-14

Hat=1-24

Torso=1-28

etc....

and full text documentation...

1 = Black tint shades

2 = Black Rag

etc...

or course you could make it a server-side option between peds/custom CJ.

Customizable CJ's with all clothes available would be cool, because then at clan wars defferent clans can wear different color of clothes. Then you can stop looking at the name an just KILL THE ENEMYS :)

I had the same idea in mind. This is good for gangwars like gangtsas vs pimps.

I had the same idea in mind. This is good for gangwars like gangtsas vs pimps.

lol, look at my suggestion you retards, it solves ALL.