[Petition] patch for the gtasa pc controls

l2ebel

votes:  

52 members have voted

1. 1. votes:

• i agree and with this vote i "sign" the petition
    • i agree and with this vote i "sign" the petition.

• Moderators
i'm not for it, nothing wrong with these controls, hell, i love them more than vc's controls

if we'd get vc controls in sa, sa would get even easier (and it is prety easy allready) and the whole rpg element would be pointless then

I'm with MAD, the SA controls are perfect and i like them more than VC controls

I can imagine that the way CJ turns around when you press backwards will annoy people as they'll get shot in the back, but I'm sure people's strategies will adapt with time.

If people have the option to switch this off, this would definitely give them an advantage in multiplayer over people who have it switched on, so I'm not sure if an option to switch to classic controls will work for multiplayer. That goes for the "press button to aim" feature too.

Having just aquired a rifle for the first time, during a simply superb mission where you have to steal some farm equipment, (don't want to be a spoiler :P ). I am even more appreciative of the superb new aiming system. I really can't understand peoples issue with it. Each to his own though I guess. :)

i agree, the SA controls spoil the game, if the game was more like VC it wud be mega good, i was readin through this thread and saw some1 say they use mouse2 to aim... what about jump, in SP jump isnt very important but in MP it is u dont wanna be using the other side of the keyboard to jump cuz by the time u have pressed it ur dead :\ :cry:

votes:

i agree and with this vote i "sign" the petition

i agree and with this vote i "sign" the petition.

:shock: ..erm both of em r same

Wats the diff between "." and ".."

both is a yes, no matter which one you vote for with it you "sign" the petition, the problem is that you cant only have 1 poll option in a poll, thus i had to add 2, ill change them into text now, guess it will be easier to understand then

votes:

i agree and with this vote i "sign" the petition

i agree and with this vote i "sign" the petition.

:shock: ..erm both of em r same

Wats the diff between "." and ".."

both is a yes, no matter which one you vote for with it you "sign" the petition, the problem is that you cant only have 1 poll option in a poll, thus i had to add 2, ill change them into text now, guess it will be easier to understand then

thats dumb, why not have two options

sign it, and they are just fine.

The VC controlls are better, but these have more functionalities.

I am allmost used to these controlls.

the functionalities are better becouse of if you walk you just walk, and if you aim, you go in combat mode. people will get scared if you aim at them and if you got the vc controlls back you will aim all the time wich makes is a lot worse.

As example: stand in front of a cop with a gun, nothing wrong.

but Aim at the cop and it would attack you, becouse of you aimed @ him.

so if the controlls were at allways aim, you allways will get such stupid little police affairs.

At least make an option in the option screen wich you can choose between VC or SA controlls

• 1 month later...

If your playing a PC game, you really have to learn how to use wasd+mouse controls. Theres no way around it. I for one, like using my mouse and think of it as freedom to aim unlike the slugish PS2 controls. If you tried to use a gamepad for any big shooter game like CoD or CS, do you think you would last long against another player w/ smoother aiming control? So just be glad the AI is dumb and this single player is so easy.

The trick to get a hang of the controls is to use both the WASD style and the arrow style. Most of the time you might have to switch to geta better hang of what you are doing. For aiming, just stand still, or use a weapon like the M4 on hitman status so you can move while shooting.

I hated the controls at first but I've got used to them now, as I suspect most people have as I haven't heard anyone complain about it for a long time.

thats cause ive uninstalled the game after 10 mins and never touched it again :lol:

ill just stick to vice, more modding experience, more and older tools, better controls and i dont have to use zmod2 to get my shit ingame

i guess ill reinstall sa when blues first rls is out to take a look and since thats only gonna be racing i cant get pissed at the controls, vehicles actually own in sa :)