voice chat idea

Guest CrazyFool

i think it would be a good idea to be able to be able to talk to other players in the game using ur microphone, maybe u can make it so u can call other players on the in game cell phones

i dont know how hard this would be to code, but it seems like it would be a good idea

i think it would be a good idea to be able to be able to talk to other players in the game using ur microphone, maybe u can make it so u can call other players on the in game cell phones

i dont know how hard this would be to code, but it seems like it would be a good idea

search the suggestions section for "voice" and youll find your answer

It's bad idea. For sure some assholes will shouted to our ears some bullshit. I don't wanna hear it. Let the game will be free from this motherfuckin' bullshits from some assholes. Sorry for my words but it's true. Not everybody are assholes only some of us.

This has come up a few times before. To cut a long story short there are standalone products out there that are made specifically for voice comms so there is little to no point including something inferior in MTA or taking valuable time develping something of equal quality.

Players can use anything from Roger Wilko for tiny memory, CPU and bandwidth usage right up to Teamspeak, which takes considerably more of all three but does have added functionality (Most of which would be superflous for simply playing MTA).

"HOW DO I SHOOT THE GUN?!?!"

"WTF HOW DID YOU CLIMB OVER THAT FENCE, YOU CHEAT"

YESSSSSSSSSS but anyway i play are game called guilded wars in this game there is are place for PvP { player vs player } and you can have up to 8 people on one team.

I used vent not team speak and with out the chat man it wood just be to hard 8 on 8 yea all of us just typeing what we need and all that i am sorry but get up with the time's and go download vent.

why type when you can talk why die cus you had to type shit out to me if you get some numb nut's in your ear going off just turn down the sound :shock:

Noob here probably missing something in the technicalities but when you guys talk about talking in game...you mean to replace the current method of communication which is "chat typing" right?

Well here's what I would love to see. In game talking but in a realistic manor. i.e the character you control in the game talks and you can only be heard by other characters in the game that are near-by (within realistic ear shot). So say I wonder off to a part of the map where there are no other players...well then I can speak/sing/swear to my hearts content but basically I will be speaking to myself, the other players will not hear me.

Now lets say there is a big battle going on with 20 people all close to each other. OK there maybe a lot of screaming etc but then again so would there be in real life! If some kid is annoying you with what he is saying then kill em. Bang! He aint annoying you no more because he cannot now be heard.

Now I know what your thinking...but sometimes you want to talk to someone far away from you on the map so you can meet up etc...fine leave the chat type facility in for this.

As I said I am a total noob with MTA and know zip about programing, but I hope someone seriously considers this as I think the potential could be huge.

..come on now, It would be fun to sing while killing people.. I used to do it all the time :oops:

but then it got lame, because most guys would use 'pick up' lines lol.. but I suppose it made it interesting *shrugs*

Audio commands? .. like, Unreal Tournament?