[QUESTION] MTA:SA functions to modify .IDE files

DriFtyZ

Hello Community, i have a question about mta sa. I see in wiki you can script anything you want but mta sa limits us to edit .ide files and doesn't have any functions about adding upgrade ids to vehicles... Many servers want to fake that by creating Objects and attach them to the cars as upgrade but they disable damage cuz objects are non damageable.. I wonder why mta sa doesn't have this (most important i think) feature? i want legit answer please.

People have different opinions.. you might think this is the most important feature, while other people would say it's not even needed... You can replace upgrade parts with the vehicle model and use shader to change their texture, there is no limit on how many types of shaders you can have. Changing model variants is also an option.

sorry i forgot to mention its most important to me and other car guys only. but why not use legit upgrades i mean i can replace hundreads of japanese cars but whats the matter if i can't customize them. I know you can make shaders and apply them to a texture but its not too nessecary as the other i said

Edited by DriFtyZ