• Scripting Moderators
3 minutes ago, Axel said:

Make support for all types of gui(tab panel, checkabox, memo, etc), and i assure you alot will use it.

But I don't have any idea on memo.

Edited by thisdp
  • Scripting Moderators
21 minutes ago, Axel said:

Just use similar to guiCreateEdit

or do like this:

GUIColor.png

memo is not so simple. The multi line selection can make me crazy

• Scripting Moderators
On 2017-6-2 at 17:51, Axel said:

I will start using it after there will be support for a function like guiCreateTabPanel and checkbox or I make it myself but I am not familiar with your code. Any tips how should i do it? (I will share the final code if it works fine)

I am working on tabpanel

UVXC71h.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Scripting Moderators
1 hour ago, Ridden said:

Doesn't WORK !!  can anyone help me, it's not as the GUIeditor with the cursor to create tab,memo...., i need to script ?

yes. you should script with your hands. It is a large work for me to make a dgs editor. xD

2 hours ago, Axel said:

Looks awesome! Thank you so much for doing this!

I add a function that when you got too much tabs which can't be shown, you can scroll tabs like scroll bar by mouse wheel.

And I added dgsDxTabPanelMoveTab which can change the order of tabs.

• Like 1
  • Scripting Moderators
1 minute ago, pa3ck said:

Are you talking about the caret? (the ' I ' when editing)

No. I am talking about the blue part when you select texts

1 minute ago, thisdp said:

No. I am talking about the blue part when you select texts

Oh, I see, but in my opinion as long as you can actually see the caret in the right place, it's fine. Not having the text highlighted is not that big of a deal, I think having a memo without it would still be much better than only having single line editbox.

• Scripting Moderators
Just now, pa3ck said:

Oh, I see, but in my opinion as long as you can actually see the caret in the right place, it's fine. Not having the text highlighted is not that big of a deal, I think having a memo without it would still be much better than only having single line editbox.

What I want to do is that I can type other language into the memo and  can also use "ctrl + c/v".

6 minutes ago, thisdp said:

What I want to do is that I can type other language into the memo and  can also use "ctrl + c/v".

That would be awesome! Also you could make small extra features such as highlight of links or youtube links and when you click on it copy to clipboard with:

function isURL( path )
	if string.find( path, "http://", 1, true) or string.find(path, "https://", 1, true) or string.find(path, "www.", 1, true) then
		return true
	end
	return false
end

function isYoutube(url)
	if url then
		if isURL( url ) then
			if string.find(string.lower(url), "youtube") then
				return true
			end
		end
	end
	return false
end

• Scripting Moderators
Just now, Axel said:

That would be awesome! Also you could make small extra features such as highlight of links or youtube links and when you click on it copy to clipboard with:

function isURL( path )
	if string.find( path, "http://", 1, true) or string.find(path, "https://", 1, true) or string.find(path, "www.", 1, true) then
		return true
	end
	return false
end

function isYoutube(url)
	if url then
		if isURL( url ) then
				return true
			end
		end
	end
	return false
end

I have no idea on how to apply highlight. I use original memo as input.

• Scripting Moderators
1 hour ago, Axel said:

function isURL( path )
		return true
	end
	return false
end

function isYoutube(url)
	if url then
		if isURL( url ) then
				return true
			end
		end
	end
	return false
end

Ok. DGS 1.62 Update has been delivered with new tab panel. You can find the update notice when you run dgs.

To find the update log : http://angel.mtaip.cn:233/dgsUpdate/

I think the tab panel isn't smarter than that you do yourself by dgs-dximage and dgs-dxbutton or dgs-dxgridlist

Edited by thisdp
  • Scripting Moderators
6 minutes ago, eggman said:

Pretty nice of you to release this. I can tell by looking at the code that you've put in a lot of time and effort into this. I'm just wondering though, could you tell me what code.lua is/does? The file seems to be compiled.

only 1 file is complied which saves update version. client.lua includes render functions , function.lua includes other functions, every type of dgs gui create function is defined in Core/

actually i do not have the source code of code.lua yet.

• Scripting Moderators
On 2017-5-30 at 22:05, Senpai said:

so its just like a normal gui?

do I use 

dgsDxGUICloseWindow

to close window if button is clicked?

Now. Something you can find in the test.lua

• Like 1
22 hours ago, thisdp said:

only 1 file is complied which saves update version. client.lua includes render functions , function.lua includes other functions, every type of dgs gui create function is defined in Core/

actually i do not have the source code of code.lua yet.

What do you mean, and why is it compiled?

Wow i am amazed that you released this script just by looking at the code i can tell how much time you spent on this. tbh i never thought that someone will release a fully usable dxlibrary i released a one a few months ago but i got lazy lol :D here is it if anyone is interested

• Scripting Moderators
10 hours ago, eggman said:

What do you mean, and why is it compiled?

to prevent the update version. It actually is a encoder and decoder

1 hour ago, kikos500 said:

Wow i am amazed that you released this script just by looking at the code i can tell how much time you spent on this. tbh i never thought that someone will release a fully usable dxlibrary i released a one a few months ago but i got lazy lol :D here is it if anyone is interested

xD over 2 years. But your dxLib is clearer and lighter than mine. DGS is a complicate script. I updated dgs serveral days ago, but ccw doesn't allow the update system in dgs and he banned it. xD

Edited by thisdp
  • Scripting Moderators
1 hour ago, iMr.WiFi..! said:

I like you library and i want to create edit like this

ABkXzi-2TYOiKxO6DheV4g.png

can you give me a simple code ?

xD. It is easy. 2 dxguis compose this, The left side is dxedit and the right side is dximage.