On_screen keyboard issue

VoLcAnoMC

Question

Hello

So, 2 months ago I used to play MTA - CIT server, and use on_screen keyboard, it used to function very well, but now I'm facing a small issue.

The problem is, for example: I wanted to type "Assistance" using in screen keyboard, now when I type the first 2 or 3 letters (Like ''As''), of course on_screen keyboard will offer me some suggestions, and ''assistance'' is one of them, and when I click on it, the letters that I typed earlier (As) disappears, and the rest of the word gets added (Which is ''sistance).

I'm not a native English speaker, and this is a serious issue for me, it's a communication barrier, please fix it as soon as possible .

6 answers to this question

This is taking forever to get fixed, so you maybe didn't get the issue, I recorded a video, please check it and try to fix the problem, some letters are missing after I choose the word

Sorry for double posting.

Edited by VoLcAnoMC
21 hours ago, ccw said:

How do you get the on screen keyboard displayed?

Start menu > searched for ''On screen" > clicked on the program.

By the way, I tried to run as administrator but it didn't help fixing the problem, when I click on the words, it gets typed with some letters missing (which are the letters I clicked on the keyboard)

Edited by VoLcAnoMC