Admin in blue?

I couldn't see anything around here about this, so I'll just ask anyway. If I'm being stupid you can abusively dismiss me as you like.

Reading over what MTA is like for vice, it seems quite clear it would stop you from playing with cheats, and fair enough. But if you were playing on LAN, and you can trust your friends... sometimes it'd be good to be able to spawn the vehicles you like or get the weapons you like. Turn it on and off with admin? Or even if admin could administer this?

It could be implemented already, but as I've said... I hav't read anything about it here, so sorry if it's already in MTA.

From what I've read, this would be possible as an add-on.

So you could program your own add-on that allows people (or the admin) to spawn cars. You'd have to be careful with the number of cars that get spawned though because you could easily get over the maximum number the vice city engine can deal with.

Ahhh, it would mainly be just 2 vehicles however, not mass spawning. Also I plan to play on the San Anreas MTA built on Blue, when it comes out. So it'd be cool to spawn helicopters and have helicopter wars or something like that? So would this definitely be available only as an addon or could Blue have this built in?

We haven't actually decided how we're going to go about admin control in blue. However we decide to do it, it'll certainly offer a load more flexibility and potential than the existing admin system. It will be controlled by individual mods though. This whole concept will be clearer to the community when we actually release :)

And somehting else I've been thinking about. MTA is more like GTA but only between a few players. Peds and cops can't really be incorporated in to the game because of, I would assume, the amount of data that would have to be sent through, causing extreme lags and a lot of bandwith. But if you were to play this game across LAN, because it is so fast would it not be possible to have it like standard GTA? (Obviously without missions and such)