{VCS} Vice City Slayers

Lazlo1234

I guess I was half right. Only somebody else made the fake chat log. Nice try southern.

Can we end this pointless debate? We all truly know its my clan. I dont have time for this. I have a clan to bring back to glory. Your a stain on the body armor of VCS. I want you to admit it is not your clan. A full confession.

rofl

*takes screen shot of msn window*

http://img96.echo.cx/my.php?image=lol4ju.jpg

Wheres the proof? Even if that was real, theres nothing there that proves nu773r/lazlo is the leader.

I guess I was half right. Only somebody else made the fake chat log. Nice try southern.

Can we end this pointless debate? We all truly know its my clan. I dont have time for this. I have a clan to bring back to glory. Your a stain on the body armor of VCS. I want you to admit it is not your clan. A full confession.

rofl

*takes screen shot of msn window*

http://img96.echo.cx/my.php?image=lol4ju.jpg

Wheres the proof? Even if that was real, theres nothing there that proves nu773r/lazlo is the leader.

Your a fucking idiot, i never said he was the leader i said im not sure who fucking created it. You dont deserve to run the crew if you cant work as a team.

mmk well what thedude said to us from =AA= was that {VCS} was his clan and that he was merging it into =AA=, i honestly dont care if this lazlo nub who hasnt even been in the mta community for two months is the leader of this memberless clan who is supposably merged with =AA=, i jus wanna know if thedude is still with =AA= or if he has gone back to {VCS} or wutever

LISTEN U KNO NU773R JANI BEFORE HE LEFT VCS OF CHEATING I CAME HE GIVED ME THE JOB OF CONTROL VCS SO I AM IN NU773R POSITION FOUNDER OF VCS NOW GET IT IN UR :o HEADS

nu773r is an idiot, hes been banned loads of times for hacking and shit, he doesnt deserve to be in a clan. thedude created it, and thats it.

Hopefully, we can merge clans. Me and Kooner havent worked out the specifics, he needs to sign in msn. And southern, I try not to flame somebody I dont really know, but QUIT IT. Run off with your pal Lazlo and leave my clan alone. YES, I did create the clan.

Get a life dude, its some crappy clan and stop unblocking me on msn telling me what to say.

Let me see.... all of your "evidence" is bullshit. Uncircumstantial, as they say in court. Idiot. Quit your moronic posts.

grow the f**k up m8. I use to like you but ive never met someone as stupid as you. I dont know what your problem is. Its only a crew nu773r said you can have the crew yet your dumbass continues the arguement. Go ahead and unblock me on msn to find you've been blocked. I dont wanna hear or read anything coming from you again in my life. So stop being gay and just accept ive proved your dumbass wrong. I would post the fucking mta chat logs from when it was first created but those would be fake to cause it proves that you and nu773r made the crew equally.

Hopefully, we can merge clans. Me and Kooner havent worked out the specifics, he needs to sign in msn. And southern, I try not to flame somebody I dont really know, but QUIT IT. Run off with your pal Lazlo and leave my clan alone. YES, I did create the clan.

Get a life dude, its some crappy clan and stop unblocking me on msn telling me what to say.

Thats what I call continuing an arguement. You didnt prove anything, besides the fact that your an idiot. Now let this be the end.

Your a :o idiot' date=' i never said he was the leader i said im not sure who :o created it. You dont deserve to run the crew if you cant work as a team.[/quote']Southern Finest is right u ban for no reason kick for no reason ur the twat dude