A small announcement

The {VCS}Vice City Slayers clan has been doing bad lately. We started a while ago, but it has fallen apart.Many members have left, and I'm looking to rebuild the entire clan, and take over. I wont be recruiting just yet, just letting you guys know who the true leader of VCS is. It is me, The Dude. Some say we are a hacker clan, thats not true. But I do sometimes launch a stunt server, and I allow car map and skin mods there. I dont allow any hacking, trainers, or anything that will ruin the game for other players. A n00b going by the name "VCS-Lazlo" or "nu773r" might try to lie about me, saying hes the clan leader, or that hes in the clan.

The {VCS}Vice City Slayers clan has been doing bad lately. We started a while ago, but it has fallen apart.Many members have left, and I'm looking to rebuild the entire clan, and take over. I wont be recruiting just yet, just letting you guys know who the true leader of VCS is. It is me, The Dude. Some say we are a hacker clan, thats not true. But I do sometimes launch a stunt server, and I allow car map and skin mods there. I dont allow any hacking, trainers, or anything that will ruin the game for other players. A n00b going by the name "VCS-Lazlo" or "nu773r" might try to lie about me, saying hes the clan leader, or that hes in the clan.

I dont see why you have to make another thread to mean who is the actual leader 8)