MTA Admin

Guest Raghza

Hi.

Here's my question: I created a server using ServerConfigTool and typed the right settings (including all important about admin stuff, such as ports, admin passwords etc and I enabled both: admin and admin+). Then I launched the server and everything was great and the server was in the server list. But when I started ServerAdmin.exe to join my server as an admin I keep getting the message Disconnect: Connection Timed Out.

And yes, in the field where it asks for admin port, I typed the admin port, not the server port. And I do have server patch 1 installed.

So how can I be an admin?

When you start the server, does it say "Listening for Admin+ on port 4003" or something similiar to that?

And if so, have you forwarded the correct ports? Have you tried starting a localhost server and connecting to it from there?

thanks for your help.

But no, all it says is sth like that:

17ug.jpg

And I tried joining as an admin two ways - with the ServerAdmin.exe and with MTAClient.exe and they both said the connection timed out.

However, I can connect to the server as a normal client perfectly.

thanks for your help.

But no, all it says is sth like that:

[pic]

And I tried joining as an admin two ways - with the ServerAdmin.exe and with MTAClient.exe and they both said the connection timed out.

However, I can connect to the server as a normal client perfectly.

Yeah, the "Admin+ successfully started on port 4001" was what I was talking about. Make sure you have 4001 UDP HOST forwarded if you're behind a router.

And don't bother trying to connect to admin through MTAClient, that just won't work period.