no cd crack

Guest gogobananas

My gta vc gane got a big scratch down the middle so i got the no-cd crack and it runs good in single player but when i run it on mta the game cuts out after i click on start multi theft auto and the load comes up and when it finishes loading and the charactor selection screen comes up it cuts out and dosent have an error screen or anything what should i do? :cry:

OMG SAME THING. My Cd was lost so im running my GTA_VC on a no-cd backup on my PC, i cant update (it keeps ssaying unknown version) and when ever it loads it goes back to server screen. Is it cause 40% of all GTA-VC users can't use it for sum reason? Or is it cause whoever has backups can't play right?

OMG SAME THING. My Cd was lost so im running my GTA_VC on a no-cd backup on my PC, i cant update (it keeps ssaying unknown version) and when ever it loads it goes back to server screen. Is it cause 40% of all GTA-VC users can't use it for sum reason? Or is it cause whoever has backups can't play right?

FOR THE LAST TIME, the unkown version comes because you are using a NO-CD backup, thats not the original version.

You can play using a backup, but if your audio is NOT installed properly you wont see anyone ingame. you either need to run the audio off of the cd, or if you installed it fully it can be run off of the hdd

:arrow: Can i request the fact that audio needs to be installed fully, or the cd needs to be inserted for VC, or you will see no one ingame, should be added to known issues