Sign in to follow this  
Lion Kennedy

استفسار

Recommended Posts

مرحبا انا مصمم لوحة وعامل فيها Tab

حاطط فيها  قوانين السيرفر والثانية قوانين الادمنية 

اقدر اخلي قوانين الادمنية تفتح لرتب معينة ؟

Share this post


Link to post

يا تستخدم داتا بجانب سيرفر اذا هو ادمن او لأ

او كل مرهـ يضغط ترسل تريقر ويتحقق اذا عندهـ الصلاحية

triggerServerEvent 

isObjectInACLGroup or hasObjectPermissionTo

triggerClientEvent

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, #ZA7F //= said:

يا تستخدم داتا بجانب سيرفر اذا هو ادمن او لأ

او كل مرهـ يضغط ترسل تريقر ويتحقق اذا عندهـ الصلاحية


triggerServerEvent 

isObjectInACLGroup or hasObjectPermissionTo

triggerClientEvent

 

مش هتنفع لن هو قصدو يخليها ل رتب رولي بلاي مش اسل

Share this post


Link to post

ما شاء الله كيف تعرف قصدو !!!!!!

!! هو ما ذكر اي شي هو قال لرتب معينة 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, #ZA7F //= said:

ما شاء الله كيف تعرف قصدو !!!!!!

!! هو ما ذكر اي شي هو قال لرتب معينة 

xD

يمكن كان معاه في السيرفر ولا شريكه هههههههههههه

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, coNolel said:

xD

يمكن كان معاه في السيرفر ولا شريكه هههههههههههه

حب , ده ليون حق سيرفر ULG Roleplay
اكيد يعني قصدو كدا ! 

Share this post


Link to post
local aTaBs_ = { -- اسماء التاب اللي ودك ما يفتحهن الا الادمن 
  'aTab1_' ,
  'aTab2_' 
} 

addEventHandler ( 'onClientResourceStart' , resourceRoot , 
  function ( )
    for _ , v in ipairs ( aTaBs_ ) do 
      guiSetEnabled ( _G [ v ] , false )
      break 
    end
  end
)

زودني بمعلومات الرتب هلي هي اسل ولا داتا ؟

Edited by #_iMr.[E]coo

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, #_iMr.[E]coo said:

local aTaBs_ = { -- اسماء التاب اللي ودك ما يفتحهن الا الادمن 
  'aTab1_' ,
  'aTab2_' 
} 

addEventHandler ( 'onClientResourceStart' , resourceRoot , 
  function ( )
    for _ , v in ipairs ( aTaBs_ ) do 
      guiSetEnabled ( _G ( v ) , false )
      break 
    end
  end
)

زودني بمعلومات الرتب هلي هي اسل ولا داتا ؟

ماهذا ؟

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, #_iMr.[E]coo said:

كود 

اها ظننته بيتزا

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, #BrosS said:

اها ظننته بيتزا

لا تظن كثير بعدين تتعب

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.