i dont see why not......

Guest Jooom

i have to use cracks because my cd-rom drive keeps poping out when i put it in so i have to sue a crack.... so i dont see the reason hwy you dont let people play MTA when they have cracks, i would buy a cd drive but i dont have the money for a decent one :cry:

But mine goes bvack to server screen after it loads. I tried updating patch but it keeps saying that my gta-vc.exe is an unknown version, even though its the original.

But mine goes bvack to server screen after it loads. I tried updating patch but it keeps saying that my gta-vc.exe is an unknown version, even though its the original.

Back to the server screen and theres still a GTAVC application running? I tried closing MSN Messenger and it worked.

Okay, for starters, what IS exactly the problem. By your topic name, im guessing its that you cannot see anyone ingame? That'd make sense, since MTA seems to require the audio from either the CD or if you've copied it, from your audio\ directory. Without full audio you wont see anyone ingame