Old Tommy V...

Guest SilverRealm

Tommy is definitely in san andreas. You see him in a clip where that crazy chick (Catalina) leaves u for him after completin a racin mission in the countryside. You rob banks and such with her, she leaves u for Tommy which continues in the start sequence for GTAIII where he gets shot by her after robbin that bank. Sort of a prequel to GTAIII :D

Tommy is definitely in san andreas. You see him in a clip where that crazy chick (Catalina) leaves u for him after completin a racin mission in the countryside. You rob banks and such with her, she leaves u for Tommy which continues in the start sequence for GTAIII where he gets shot by her after robbin that bank. Sort of a prequel to GTAIII :D

No that was claude speed, the silent guy from GTA 3.

Hint: Look at the guy driving the boat in the Boat School. Is it C.J? Is it Claude? Ni, its The Mr Vercetti!

What boat? you mean the one where he shows you what to do on the TV..?

If so it's not zoomed in enough to really tell if it's Tommy.

And for some wierd reason it's shows up green on the map as groves turf and there's grove street members there as well :/

Tommy aint in San Andreas... he's mentioned 2 time approx (once not directly). The First time when The Truth is talking about those mechanic blokes (Dwanye and somebody... jeez, iv'e forgotten) and when your fighing the Sindaco's in the meat factory Ken Rosenburg (high on Crack) says "Ah, Tommy... It like old Times" and CJ replys "Who the Fuck is Tommy?"

Also... I watched the Indroduction (DVD you get with the soundtrack. The soundtrack is shit...) Ken Rosenburg has just got out of the clinic in Fort Carson, he phones up Tommy, but his... what I presume a Secretary or sumthin says he don't want to talk to him.

I'll say it again... Tommy aint in San Andreas.... Prolly coz they couldn't get Ray Liotta to do the voice anymore (crap wages, lol). Fido (Claude, w/e) is coz he's a frigging mute and don't need voice actors.

I'll end with a song...