[RPG] Grand Theft International|GTI4.0| [English]

Hello. ■GTI is back

Informations about the server

Hello,This server was created on 2013 by chicoRDL,it was closed due money problems,today it was recreated by me and I have made some changes.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Updates&Recruitments

×●Looking for devlopers●

×GTI have been changed a little bit from the normal server you used to know!

×The database is restarted.

×☆Free bases in-Game☆ (not as many as you think-only 3bases giveaway)

×Gifts in-Game due to our re-creation

×●Looking for translators●

×●Looking for active staffs● maybe we want you! Show us your skills and you will be one of GTI staff team!.

×CnR4 have more surprises InGame, Hope you join us!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Contact us

You can contact us on gti forums 

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

■■■■■■■■■■Progress■■■■■■■■■

Server progress●●○

●●●Full

●●○Still bugged/fixing

●○○Beta

○○○Will be added soon.

GTIPhone-●●●->New feature.

GTILogin-●●●->Allows you to login/register to not losing your data.

GTIRules●●○

GTIGroups-●●●->Allows you to create a group and shareit with your friends and make a hidden base.

GTICriminals●●●

GTILawTeam●●●

GTIJobs-●●●->There are many jobs such as:

Civilians

Journalist.

Ligal trucker.

Hobo.

Fisher man.

And much more.

Criminals

Illegal trucking(drug delevery..)

Pirate.

Robbers.

And much more.

Government

Polices.

Swat.

Military.

And much more(private law teams)

GTIturfsystem-●●●->Criminal gangwar.

GTIclothing-●●●->Helps you to change your clothes/skin.

GTIatmrob-●●●->Helps the criminals to get more money with the fastest way.

GTIupdatesystem-●●○->Keeps you always uposted by typing/updates. 

GTItokensystem-●●●->This will be useful after you donate,this feature will give you the access to buy bases and more important things such as jail time decrease.

GTIdonationsystem-●●●->With this new system you can donate through the game by typing/donations

GTIenginesound-○○○-> Let's you to hear new sound of the engine real life sounds.

GTIbasehandler-○○○-> Let's the server accepts the donated bases and put them ingame automatically.

GTIswat-●●●->Swat system skilled special forces.

GTImilitary-●●●->Skilled members beats the criminals `united we stay`.

GTIsettings-●●●->Allows you to enable/disable ingame shaders/textures/huds...

CHECK OUT MORE ON THE SERVER THIS IS NOT THE FULL LIST.

STAFFS AND DEVLOPERS

•Rexy-☆Owner☆

•Hamatora-☆Sever Devloper☆

fadi-¤Terial Staff¤

×Looking for the old staffs to come back again.

And looking for more active Staffs&Devlopers 

Media

UPDATES

--12/5/17--

Fixed tons of bugs.

Addeding new gui for each panel in the game.

Join on this Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas server: 151.80.108.109:22003 and visit www.Game-State.com

Edited by Rexy
Fixed topic title for section requirements
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Please make sure your topic follows the section requirements at https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/93773-rules-and-formatting-for-this-section/

I already changed the title, but rephrase the topic to follow;

The first post shall be written in at least 3 parts, being the first a brief description of yourself, the second any media you may provide about your server, mostly ingame shots and anything you might want to show to interested players, and the third one server details, this involves connection details, contact details, and anything else you may provide to get players to your community.

You'll have 24 hours from now on to sort this out @Rexy

GTI wasn't made by "ChicoRDL" in 2013 it was made by JTPenn, Smoke, and Me. And as far as I'm aware we've given no permission for anyone to copy the name and claim to be remaking GTI. 

You can play IGC instead same concept better scripts and organization.

4 hours ago, Gus said:

GTI wasn't made by "ChicoRDL" in 2013 it was made by JTPenn, Smoke, and Me. And as far as I'm aware we've given no permission for anyone to copy the name and claim to be remaking GTI. 

You can play IGC instead same concept better scripts and organization.

Well I believe that Thomas gave me permission,I have a screenshot.

Edited by Rexy
  • 1 year later...

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] INFO: could not start the irc resource, the sockets module isn't loaded!

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] INFO: try to start the resource again to retry

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] WARNING: GTIirc/scripts/channels.lua:37: Bad argument @ 'getElementParent' [Expected element at argument 1, got boolean]

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] ERROR: GTIirc/scripts/servers.lua:16: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] ERROR: GTIgovt/irc.slua:33: call: failed to call 'GTIirc:ircRaw' [string "?"]

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] WARNING: GTIirc/scripts/channels.lua:37: Bad argument @ 'getElementParent' [Expected element at argument 1, got boolean]

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] ERROR: GTIirc/scripts/servers.lua:16: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] ERROR: GTIircg/Server.lua:159: call: failed to call 'GTIirc:ircRaw' [string "?"]

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] ERROR: GTIircg/Server.lua:159: call: failed to call 'GTIirc:ircRaw' [string "?"]  [DUP x5]

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] WARNING: GTIirc/scripts/channels.lua:37: Bad argument @ 'getElementParent' [Expected element at argument 1, got boolean]  [DUP x5]

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] ERROR: GTIirc/scripts/servers.lua:16: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)  [DUP x5]

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] ERROR: GTIbugReporter/igbugreport_s.lua:151: call: failed to call 'GTIirc:ircRaw' [string "?"]

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] Start up of resource GTIirc cancelled by script

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] Stopping GTIirc

[2018-06-01 05:46:00] startResource: Failed to start resource 'GTIirc'

[2018-06-01 05:46:03] ERROR: AresMisc/irc.lua:24: exports: Call to non-running server resource (GTIirc) [string "?"]

GTIirc problem
All resource are working vert well but GTIirc
please fix this problem

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
18 hours ago, MOGA672002 said:

GTIirc problem
All resource are working vert well but GTIirc
please fix this problem

This is (was) a server advertisement topic made for a server merely using the GTI gamemode, and I see you're here asking for support with it. Don't ask for help from fellow hosters of the gamemode, but go to the open-source page instead: https://github.com/ChicoRDL/-GTi-RPG-V3-

I advise you to verify that you got the latest official version of the gamemode from there, and if you do and it's still bugging, to open up an issue from that github page, or post on their original open-source topic and ask for support: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/82480-grand-theft-international-open-source-v3/

Closing this advertisement topic as it's well past its time and there's been a (suppressed) history of flamewars on it.