Question

8 answers to this question

6 hours ago, TheKittenGamerYT said:

sa-mp has 1 frame per second and mta is fine

This is SAMP related thing, i will suggest you to take a look on SA-MP forums and ask them for help, if you have lagg issues for MTA:SA than you must post here but not for SA-MP.

Good Luck

Edited by Rudransh

Step 1: Navigate to your SA-MP folder installation file.
Step 2: Find the "uninstall" program with SA-MP's icon (should be redish afaik)
Step 3: Run it, uninstall SA-MP
Step 4: Enjoy the MTA:SA master race

On a serious note, I doubt that MTA:SA could have caused that at all since unlike SA-MP, MTA:SA itself installs into another folder which shouldn't cause any file interruptions, etc. which is exactly why you should use SA-MP's support section instead of MTA:SA's (try not to mention MTA:SA there, they tend to ban people for that)

Edited by Blast3r

Hello, i tried uninstalling and it continued! it started right after i installed MTA so i know it was that. im scared to lose all my data!

I had SA-MP for 3 years now and so i never had problems with it! I have a few mods but it did not cause lag until i installed MTA! And i uninstalled MTA and SA-MP

Edited by TheKittenGamerYT
More info
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
On 2017-5-9 at 17:53, TheKittenGamerYT said:

but it did not cause lag until i installed MTA!

This is simply not possible; MTA doesn't edit your game files or modify anything, it runs and injects completely independent from GTA, one of the pillars MTA is liked for: install and go, it's not a ''mod'' in the way of planting itself within the game data.

So it's clearly something else going on causing your problems, only thing is you already made a decision for what to believe; MTA's at fault. With that mindset and your inability to look further than some innocent install of MTA, we can't help you.

Also you're not asking help to run MTA smoothly so I'm not even going to ask you for MTADiag log. You're just here because you believe MTA broke something for you as you wanted to try it for the first time. Please as others suggested go to SA-MP forums as you're a SA-MP player.

Edited by Dutchman101

Hell i fixed it there was a file that was called SAMPResolutionFix Whats funny is that i never installed that before therfore making my game lag like crazy. it came with the mod! It took me 3 days to find the malicious file. But im glad its fixed

Edited by TheKittenGamerYT
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
20 hours ago, TheKittenGamerYT said:

it came with the mod!

Hell i fixed it there was a file that was called SAMPResolutionFix

It didn't come with MTA, please get that out of your head. Did you download MTA from some shady download site with added files maybe?

Edited by Dutchman101