custom weapons

wa..wut?

i want people to have different weapon models from each other and they can see the other guy weapon model.. how can i do that?

if you say no... i saw it in some servers

Edited by Avagard

Since you asked for an easy way to do it there is only one answer: No.

If you are up for it, it can be done with a bunch of scripting, as Dimos7 wrote, you can create weapons and change their models individually.
You could do that for every player that is streamed in on the local client, which would show the weapons the other players have.
Using free model ids you can then add new weapon models to the server and apply these to the custom weapons.

The way most people do is, they replace the weapon with an invisible object, so you will not see anything. You will then attach your gun model to the players' hand, that way you can have multiple guns for the same "invisible" model.

6 minutes ago, pa3ck said:

The way most people do is, they replace the weapon with an invisible object, so you will not see anything. You will then attach your gun model to the players' hand, that way you can have multiple guns for the same "invisible" model.

how can i attach them to the player hand?

and what is the differences between createWeapon and giveWeapon? 

Edited by Avagard
7 hours ago, Avagard said:

how can i attach them to the player hand?

and what is the differences between createWeapon and giveWeapon? 

createWeapon creates custom weapon which you can create so many cool things with (place weapon on car, on plane, make turrets out of and way more) but with giveWeapon just gives a weapon to specified player from GTA's weapon list.