Infinity#

[RPG] SARS:RPG [ENGLISH]

Image result for mta sa SARS:RPG
Welcome to SARS's official topic of 2018.

Like many other existing communities in MTA, we as well created SARS with a goal. Our goal is to make a community where the players of the server can have a good time without being inappropriately treated by players or admins. Where an admin would be punished the same way as a player, and vice versa. In this server,  equality between players and admins exist. Admins of the server are in charge of two things: dealing with players, their reports, and problems they encounter. They're also in charge of other duties such as dealing with housing requests, and gangs and groups management. Dealing with gang/groups levels, rewards, etc. Admins in the server found guilty of any kind of abuse of their ability will be kicked out the clan immediately. Player reports are dealt with differently. We punish some players differently than others. For example, if you're new to the server, and you broke a rule, you would be warned, and told to read the rules found by pressing F1. Other players, such as official gang members or official group members, already aware of the server rules will be disciplined in other ways such as being admin-jailed, kicked or banned from the server as their punishment if found guilty in the report. Online admins are on duty 24/7. If they witness anyone rulebreaking, they should take actions immediately. Any admin witnessed not doing their job can be reported via the report-system on the server. If you wish to contact an admin in-game, call one from the main-chat. Only if you have something important to speak about we will warp to you.

6zG2MAg.jpg?1
gh76P9x.jpg?2
KimQ503.jpg?1

Introducing the banks. This is where all of the player's money is stored when they log off the server or when they deposit all their money. They can visit any bank in Los Santos, San Fierro or Las Venturas in order to see what they've in their bank, or if they wish to deposit or withdraw a certain amount. They can also visit local ATMs, anywhere in the city. Click below to see the interior of the banks.
https://imgur.com/a/ha1YeFX

JXlJegW.png
KKPczHf.jpg?1

Introducing the justice system. This is where criminals are sentenced when caught and arrested by police officers in the game. The maximum wanted level they can reach is 66. The seconds is based on how much wanted level you had at the time of the arrest.

Criminals, don't worry. You have the ability to jail-break your friends out. But, please be very careful. Police wardens/and nearby local police units are advised as soon as you trespass into the prison area. Be on the lookout, police wardens will shoot on sight. There are spotlights activated as soon as you trespass into the prison area as you will be shown below. Criminals have to work their way around the prison area in order to get inside the building. They can either break the fence off the side, use a vehicle for a lift, or parachute from the Los Santos bank into the prison area. As soon as you have worked your way inside, you will make your way to the red door. When you get close enough, the red door will be triggered. You have to do the job quickly, as soon as the cops receive the message, there will be many spawning as Police Warden. That is the quickest police unit, trained to stop jail-breaks. Fight them off and work your way inside the building.
https://imgur.com/a/ZQRFnTJ

If you have worked your way into the building, you will be in the room below. Make your way to the gate, wait patiently while it opens and continues. When you pass the first gate, there is going to be another gate you will have to open. The 2nd gate opens faster than the 1st one. After the 2nd gate, there will be a 3rd gate to the right, that gate won't be openable by jail-breakers. That is the gate the cops will go through it. You have to secure that gate with assistance and make sure you're not caught from there. Continue your way to the left, the 4th gate. When you go through the 4th gate, which opens extremely fast, wake your way to the 5th gate. When you reach the 5th's gate room, there will be two more ways you can enter. The left will be to jail-break criminals, and the right will be to visit criminals. Make your way to the left side gate, run all the way down to the end of the hall, you will see a grey gate and a red gate. To open the cells, and the red gate, you have to get inside the room to the left and work your way to the two red buttons to trigger the gates.
https://imgur.com/a/CNV2eAo

oecd6lm.png

RIPzCvK.jpg?1

As a civilian, you can do many things. There are many things to spawn as a Civilian. You can choose what profession you want to act as. There is many to choose from, such as Trucker, Pilot, Taxi Driver, Hobo, Limo Driver, Bus Driver, Mechanic, and so much more. As a Civilian, you do not get wanted level unless you attack other classes, or carry illegal weapons. As a Civilian, you have to play by the role you're spawned as. For example, if you're spawned as Trucker, and you're in an unknown city killing cops or randomly attacking criminals, you will be admin-jailed. As a Civilian you should always play as the profession you're spawned as.

q1gEDLF.png
H5x0QcB.jpg?1

Introducing the criminal side on the server. They are many criminal spawns on the server. From arms dealer to drugs dealer, a pickpocket, carjacker, and a lot more. You can sell weapons, sell drugs, rob money from players, steal personal vehicles, and a lot more.

From the image below, that is the main criminal activity of the server. It's called a store robbery. Many criminals/official gang members are there most o the times, waiting for cops to arrive to start a massive war between cops and criminals. You can be part of that. Choose what side you want to fight as. Blue or red.
86yiYVJ.png

6vWWxyh.jpg?1

Introducing the server's official gangs. Each organization in the server prove themselves every day on the server, and they show who is the best of the best. They have turf wars, rob each others gang safes, and sometimes hosted by the server, gang war tournaments. Gang war tournaments are sometimes hosted by the server to prove which gang is the best. They also receive rewards from the gang war tournament.

Introducing below all of the abilities you, together with your gang members can participate in as an official gang member of the server. Introducing bank robberies, gang robberies, turf wars, store robberies, and more.

fzmuTlf.jpg?1

Introducing the bank-robbery system. Only Official Gangs of the server have access to robbing the banks. If you wish to become part of an Official Gang, you have to apply for them at http://sarsrpg.us/index.php?/forums/forum/139-server-gangs-companies/.

This bank-robbery system is based on cracking the code. When the system keypad pops up upon you hovering over it, you will be given a random number. You have to work your way around to cracking that code. So for example, if the code is 50.000, the code of that number will be something in between. But it won't always be the same, it is randomized every time you open the keypad. So for you to know what number it is, you have to keep guessing out numbers, and you will know if you are close to the number because the keypad will notice you when the number is more or less, as it'll say: "HIGHER" or "LOWER."

There are 5 doors in total. You have to get through 4 in order to reach the safe room. Inside the safe room, you will be able to crack the safes in order for your gang and people assisting the bank robbery to get rewarded. The safe room won't be shown below, that is something you've to discover in-game for yourself.
https://imgur.com/a/y9GRUBc

HuPPrdN.jpg?1

Introducing the gang-robbery system for official gang members. Gang members have the ability to rob other gang's safes and take their gang money in order to earn money for their own gang. In order to gang rob, both gangs need to have $1M stored and have 3 online gang members to start the gang rob process. After that, you crack the code and go deliver the package for the money.

JdJ4QPf.jpg?1

In the other side, we also have the turfing system. It brings out gang members out into the open world. They fight together with other gang members in order to keep their territory or claim another. If your gang and gang members have what it takes to fight multiple gangs at once, come out into the open world. But keep your eyes open, you can get hit with anything anytime when you least expect it. Fight together with your Gang, and hold it down to get rewarded. If you lose, you can always try to take it back over and over.

FKiEfgR.png

Work in progress.

Forumshttp://sarsrpg.us/ 
MTA:SA Server IP:  mtasa://79.137.33.163:9905

Edited by Infinity#
  • Like 9

there are many rpg servers.. why not just made a new creative gamemode..

1 hour ago, Rudransh said:

this seems really good, will check it out now

Like I said on our forums, hope you enjoy :)

i had a good check on this server lately, the server looks awesome and fair with scripts. 

Great Job.

Edited by Saw^^
  • Like 4

I visited it and I liked the design - the features were awesome and the staff helped me to start off!

Good luck Infinity

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Anubhav said:

I visited it and I liked the design - the features were awesome and the staff helped me to start off!

Good luck Infinity

Thank you for visiting, hope you visit more often and thank you for the awesome feedback :D.

We're more than proud to announce that we're daily reaching to 50+ players. That's a huge success in my book.

Latest activity. (Today)

Edited by SARSRPG
  • Like 1

Latest updates on the server.

Possibility to spawn at owned properties & sell vehicles in-game. Also, new spawn panel design.

it keeps telling me incorrect password but I know its the password I registered.

7 hours ago, duloti said:

it keeps telling me incorrect password but I know its the password I registered.

nice story bro

• Like 2

18 hours ago, duloti said:

That's right. Its whether the account system doesn't get instantly updated or something's wrong with the registeration. Because I had the same problem until I reconnected. And I don't think its a one time problem, It keeps on repeating on every login I guess because I tried to login twice on two different days and on the two days I had to reconnect.

P.s. I don't have a forum acount to report that ^.

Thank you for reporting this. I confirmed the bug myself and I'll be working on it. We appreciate it.

Edited by SARSRPG

Topic fully updated. Took my time to fully describe every little detail about the server. There's a lot more to come soon.

Server still up and running. Feel free to join us anytime at mtasa://79.137.33.163:9905.
We've a Discord server up and running at https://discord.gg/kwKX3VR.

Also, our login panel has been updated & bugs have been fixed.

We currently have 659 accounts. (This is a legit number due to the system we've only allowing you to create/have one account linked to your serial)

"Playing as a Civilian" section being written. A civilian job pack is being worked on and it'll be live on the server when its fully done. That is why there is no civilian section as of right now.

Edited by SARSRPG

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 22:03, SARSRPG said:

New screenshots added.

Reveal hidden contents

L680GBD.jpg

PAX1Fby.jpg

f1zC1nW.jpg

TFeWpns.png

qKetBN0.png

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 23:47, SARSRPG said:

We're more than proud to announce that we're daily reaching to 50+ players. That's a huge success in my book.

Latest activity. (Today)

Eww, im on some of the screens here :D:D

Edited by Razor22

Please add some more money so when you register you can do some :~. I'd also like to note that i liked your server :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dreemax32 said:

Please add some more money so when you register you can do some :~. I'd also like to note that i liked your server :) 

Thank you :). We're doing everything we can to make the server better day by day. Currently we're working on new things such as an Ipad system, Interaction menu, etc. But thank you for the feedback.

Make a server like a war-gamemode.