[RPG] SARS:RPG [ENGLISH]

6 hours ago, Khadeer143 said:

Idk why players now a days use similar server names ,saes rpg-sars RPG ? If you are a scripter creating own game modes then never try to do a similar names of other servers name SARS RPG looks similar to saes RPG pls note this hop you got what I mean to say

Thank you, and I understand what you're trying to say. But unfortunately, when we created SARS, our intention wasn't for the server's name to be any similar to any other existing server. We were focused on what might reflect on the game-mode and gameplay itself. And how might it describe it as a name, so we came up with 'San Andreas' Response Services. And it matches the server, it's gamemode (RPG), etc.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2017 at 08:33, Khadeer143 said:

Idk why players now a days use similar server names ,saes rpg-sars RPG ? If you are a scripter creating own game modes then never try to do a similar names of other servers name SARS RPG looks similar to saes RPG pls note this hop you got what I mean to say

Mainly because the server is running on stolen scripts so they figured to name it something similar as well ;)

1 hour ago, msyyn said:

Mainly because the server is running on stolen scripts so they figured to name it something similar as well ;)

"Server running on stolen scripts," funny how you talk without knowing the facts whatsoever. Anyhow, proving people wrong is what I'm known for. Name a script, multiple ones to satisfy you enough if you wish, and I'll show you the client and server code myself and you can do the comparison yourself to other servers.

8 hours ago, Infinity# said:

"Server running on stolen scripts," funny how you talk without knowing the facts whatsoever. Anyhow, proving people wrong is what I'm known for. Name a script, multiple ones to satisfy you enough if you wish, and I'll show you the client and server code myself and you can do the comparison yourself to other servers.

You don't need to prove anything, I know the facts about you and who you stolen from in the past and that's enough ;)

Just because you can edit code to look different doesn't mean it's made by you.

P.S. claiming community scrips as your own is not nice either :D

Good luck!

Edited by msyyn
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, VenomSARS said:

I have been playing on this server for quite a long time and all I can say is that the community is great, I couldn't find one player who's not friendly and that refuses to help others. I highly recommend you to check our community, because you surely will not regret.

"Community"

• Active players on average: 2
  • Highest player count: 6
  • Amount of active players is lower than staff count

I am not sure if you can call this a community just yet? Speaking of staff, didn't you just apply for another server's staff position recently? ;)

Your attempt of making SAES (oops sorry, SARS) active is not going well :P

Edited by msyyn
  • Like 3
On 27/10/2017 at 10:27, msyyn said:

"Community"

I am not sure if you can call this a community just yet? Speaking of staff, didn't you just apply for another server's staff position recently? ;)

Sorry, do I know you ? Yes, the server activity has been kinda low, true. Althought we already reached around 50 players in-game. 

Yes, I did applied for another server when SARS was on the edge to an end which turned out be a complete retard community which made me regret my choice and withdraw the application.

You are just an outside hater which probably doesn't know one thing about MTA, piss off and worry about your stuff. 

Edited by VenomSARS
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 11:27, msyyn said:

"Community"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

listen carefully to 0:45

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 16/03/2019 at 13:48, Brophy said:

Hopefully removing its stolen content.

Which stolen content, granddad? You look a bit pale, is it because of the people leaving your server due to boredom of having the same scripts for ages? So you come and try to destroy other people's work? What kind of MTA Moderator are you? Your age might be affecting you already... Hmn, I don't know! ? If we are really using stolen content, prove it, instead of saying stuff when you don't have any kind of proof supporting that comment.

Anyhow, our topic will be updated shortly. It's safe to say that we're proguessing significantly with the server, having 40 players in-game in the opening day of our Beta 1.2v.

Join us: mtasa://51.77.212.124:1119

Edited by Everlast/Venom
  • Like 1