[RPG] SARS:RPG [ENGLISH]

7 hours ago, Anubhav said:

I visited it and I liked the design - the features were awesome and the staff helped me to start off!

Good luck Infinity

Thank you for visiting, hope you visit more often and thank you for the awesome feedback :D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, duloti said:

it keeps telling me incorrect password but I know its the password I registered.

That's right. Its whether the account system doesn't get instantly updated or something's wrong with the registeration. Because I had the same problem until I reconnected. And I don't think its a one time problem, It keeps on repeating on every login I guess because I tried to login twice on two different days and on the two days I had to reconnect.

P.s. I don't have a forum acount to report that ^.

• 4 weeks later...

Topic fully updated. Took my time to fully describe every little detail about the server. There's a lot more to come soon.

Server still up and running. Feel free to join us anytime at mtasa://79.137.33.163:9905.
We've a Discord server up and running at https://discord.gg/kwKX3VR.

Also, our login panel has been updated & bugs have been fixed.

We currently have 659 accounts. (This is a legit number due to the system we've only allowing you to create/have one account linked to your serial)

"Playing as a Civilian" section being written. A civilian job pack is being worked on and it'll be live on the server when its fully done. That is why there is no civilian section as of right now.

Edited by SARSRPG
On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 22:03, SARSRPG said:

New screenshots added.

Reveal hidden contents

L680GBD.jpg

PAX1Fby.jpg

f1zC1nW.jpg

TFeWpns.png

qKetBN0.png

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 23:47, SARSRPG said:

We're more than proud to announce that we're daily reaching to 50+ players. That's a huge success in my book.

Latest activity. (Today)

Eww, im on some of the screens here :D:D

Edited by Razor22
2 minutes ago, Dreemax32 said:

Please add some more money so when you register you can do some :~. I'd also like to note that i liked your server :) 

Thank you :). We're doing everything we can to make the server better day by day. Currently we're working on new things such as an Ipad system, Interaction menu, etc. But thank you for the feedback.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...