DNA - Deadly Night Assassins - Online Gaming Clan

[ULK]Crack

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, sumthin like that ;) i can't think of ANY clan that really likes TTH.. ;)

They only give's you a ticket to hell couse the gang is leaded by satan himself. -[TTH]-Satan isint that his name? well they can go to hell they only bitching in there server the've also called me cheater when i pwned them int their server gg.

Step out from our thread please, no flaming allowed here. ( Read the first post again, there you can find some info before posting in our thread )

• No flaming in Deadly Night Assassins thread.

---

Unfortunately DNA forums are down again. Recently we have alot problems with forums, but I really hope forums will be up soon.

Step out from our thread please, no flaming allowed here. ( Read the first post again, there you can find some info before posting in our thread )

• No flaming in Deadly Night Assassins thread.

Thanks but no thanks, i'll post where i want forums are for posting.

Unfortunately DNA forums are down again. Recently we have alot problems with forums, but I really hope forums will be up soon.

Bad for you.

EDIT: I have read the rules, so you expect other to not post stuff like "good luck", "hello", "nice site" etc but when your posting at other gang's threads your doing the same thing. Especially the noob gang´s.

right.. yes forums are for posting but not for flaming, we havent done anythin to u so if u dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all

wow, whats the shit that come out from your mouth saying? that the thing i said wasint good? lol i think that was the best thing posted in this stupid thread, no you haven't done me anything let's just stay friendly, well i had to post somthing anyways cause it was funny the site was down then it lead to the rules posing etc, but thats irrelevant :wink: .

look, i dont care what game you are trying to play here, read the rules

# You may NOT post in another gangs thread for any other reasons. Arguments and disagreements should be taken up elsewhere, that gangs own forums for instance. This rule will be strictly enforced.

and u broke them for no reason at all, now if u dont mind just end it

Match Result

DNA 1 Vs 0 TmM

This how it ended, it was 2 TmM vs 1 DNA (Kri), 1 TmM got heli killed(by own team mate) & other Kri killed ..n1,

after kri killed the last guy ..TmM jus left the server 1 by 1 :roll: ..

yeah just take it to serieus, rofl :P:lol: