Multi Theft Auto : San Andreas Unveiled

slush

If you get standed just /kill

it beats not having access to those areas

Or maybe kind of like in MTAVC 0.5 stunt, where you can use right-click and go back to the spawn menu instead of killing yourself. I myself, would like a "/menu" command for MTA so that we dont get a "suicide" added to our score even if it's imperitive that you use the command.

I can't think of any time that it is 'imperitive' that you suicide. Unless that'ss your way of preventing somebody from killing you.

It's really quite simple, if you wish to travel far afield you will be aware there are no vehicles there should you need one, and you will take that into account when deciding to travel or not.

bump, has anyone looked into the car/player limit in SA yet?

any comments?

i doubt it sience there is no SCM editor yet, but its worth asking.

bigger car limit = more cars scattered throughout the map.

bigger player limit = more players in MTA:SA

this is like a poll on another board, whether or not to make it an action shooter like the current mta0.5 with different servers for different islands and a playerlimit of 26 per server, or whether to make it MMO and include all islands and have a playerlimit of ~150 or so. obviously the MMO server would have to be run on a very powerful machine, as opposed to the single island servers.

The max vehicles has actually been reduced in SA from 130 to 110, while the max peds has been increased from 80 to 140. It'd obviously be possible to fake things with blue and increase the number of vehicles and peds ad-infinitum if you wished. You could make an MMO with blue, just as you could make almost any other type of mod, though it'd clearly be harder.

The max vehicles has actually been reduced in SA from 130 to 110, while the max peds has been increased from 80 to 140. It'd obviously be possible to fake things with blue and increase the number of vehicles and peds ad-infinitum if you wished. You could make an MMO with blue, just as you could make almost any other type of mod, though it'd clearly be harder.

please tell me where rockstar helped you guys at all?....

130 to 110? wtf is that.

what about number of actors?

and will BLUE be based upon the MMORPG method of spawning vehicles and actors?

(still a 26 player server, but in segments, to increase behicles across the map)

or maybe even for players too? (i am NOT saying MMORPG-style gameplay, just the method usable for spawning actors and vehicles)

will BLUE be based upon the MMORPG method of spawning vehicles and actors?

Blue is a platform, not a game or version of MTA in itself, so the question is flawed.

We have yet to finalise all game design plans that will form the gamemodes that ship with the first MTAs built upon Blue. Finishing off the platform itself, and adapting to San Andreas, take priority.

will BLUE be based upon the MMORPG method of spawning vehicles and actors?

Blue is a platform, not a game or version of MTA in itself, so the question is flawed.

We have yet to finalise all game design plans that will form the gamemodes that ship with the first MTAs built upon Blue. Finishing off the platform itself, and adapting to San Andreas, take priority.

i take it you dont bother reading whole posts huh bump?

im saying, by making a server with 'sections' in it, you could have the server full of more vehicles and actors....like a MMORPG WOULD do it, at the end i even said NOT a gamemode, but rather a method of spawning Actors and Vehicles...

Yes I read the whole post. You don't seem to grasp the concept of the Blue platform and its versatility. Perhaps it's best that you wait until the first MTA built upon it is released, and it becomes clearer to you.

Sometime soon we'll probably release a document detailing how blue works and how much control you're going to have over it. It'll be very substantial, and we'll be working hard to add features that are missing from the intial release.