MOST WANTED list

[LCG]tank

He obviously means a most wanted list of people that want killing in MTA.

:roll:

Actually I don't think that it is obvious, or correct.

I think SmartiE is closest to what he means.

I reckon that we're supposed to put someone's name on this list if we've seen them in a server and think they are good enough to join our clan. Then this player is going to see himself on this list (don't ask me how) and get in touch with the clan.

To be honest I don't think tank has thought it through much.

here is the lodown

sapose there is a hacker or whatever that keeps messing up everything and peaple kick them and he just changes his name around

what you do let him mess with everything or do you wont a warning just check the site and do a backround check if the name is on the list chances are that is him/her

so what about that

we had that problem before

:wink:

hahaha ronseal

My most wanted would be San Andreas for PC, low profile tyres for the car, a fridge full of Holsten Pils, A Personal Assistant to do all my typing (people from IRC will know why), Someone to 'fix' the Baseland for MTA:StarWars, everyone on these forums to suddenly act resposibly and make perfect sense, Episode III on DVD.

I won't hold my breath tho.

EDIT: Was this supposed to be in red?

here is the lodown

sapose there is a hacker or whatever that keeps messing up everything and peaple kick them and he just changes his name around

what you do let him mess with everything or do you wont a warning just check the site and do a backround check if the name is on the list chances are that is him/her

so what about that

we had that problem before

:wink:

So what if some cheater happens to go around as you? I guess we are gonna get rid of you man sorry.

Hey, you were PROBABLY the cheater