SERVER DISCONTINUED

j2AQXDX.png

Introduction

San Fierro Roleplay was founded in mid 2016 by Fernando and TheNeonGuy.

The community has been active since then and is growing quite fast thanks to the popular platform Discord that keeps us all united.

Server IP Address

560x95_FFFFFF_FFEE00_000000_000000.png

About Us

Our goal is to provide the best roleplay experience (yes ik this is what they all say) in this set location, the beautiful city of San Fierro, plenty of unique and varied opportunities for all types of roleplayers.

We have hired many hard-working yet very loyal staff members to fullfill positions within the Administration and Help teams as well as the Development team led by Forthwind.

D6pbrar.png?1

We offer many unique features not only from the ogscript that we tremendously edited but also a vast amount of NEW and unique scripts such as:

• A completely different death system inspired by a few SAMP roleplay servers

• A few more government jobs such as Truck Driver and Tram Operator in San Fierro

• A majority of the jobs the city hall has to offer were improved, customized and new features were added to them

• A different yet great account system & management, and login panel

• An unique set of factions designed appropriately for San Fierro with set location headquarters, vehicles, custom skins and unique perks!

San Fierro Police Department, San Fierro Fire Department, Government, News, a Towing company and a lot more!

• A bunch of not Pay2Win new donator features and perks were added to its menu!

• A script that allows you to submit a custom interior / exterior map was created and is going to be implemented!

• An elevator script that allows you to head to certain floors in tall buildings.

• Weapon body-attachment is now for everyone; fixed and improved!

• Custom mini-map radar with street names for the entire map available for everyone at no cost!

• Gas stations revamped!

• FedEx is your favorite delivery company at your service!

• New bus routes throughout San Fierro, connecting and moving the people!

• Improved certain actions such as getting tased or being projected out of a car's windshield upon collision by adding automatic /ame for logging purposes.

• Brand new working log-system that admins can access in-game; No more lying and faking evidence!

• Cool tags and icons added and revamped for you to use in-game at the cost of a few GameCoins.

AND A LOT MORE!

Media

Screenshots coming very soon!

Stay Connected

Screenshots coming very soon!

Want to know more about the server that's coming very soon?
Stay tuned by being apart of our Discord community where we post daily regular updates! 

SmUgLNf.png?1

Link: removed

Keep up with the server's develpmont on the Trello platform below.

ioEcewg.png?1

Link: removed

Edited by FernandoMTA
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I will review my experience so far.

I joined the Discord server, and I noticed that you in fact have gathered quite a few people there, so that's cool. But that's where it stops.

In the public chat I saw a heated discussion about some faction stuff. Where I see an administrator taking it to attacks towards the members. Doing this in the public chat is extremely unprofessional and a really bad first impression.

The script update part of the Discord shows nothing new or impressive. Like for example the "biggest feature" on there was that there will be a red text when someone dies? And this is called a system? What?

I am absolutely not impressed by this server. It provides poor leadership and administration.
Good luck, I do not think it will last very long if you keep it up this way.

Edited by Dutchman101
remove stolen resource accusations (you know why..)

My experience with this server has been phenomenal so far.

The staff has been very very helpful, most reports that I have created, get solved within the first 3 minutes, which is very impressive for it's current playerbase. The features that have been somewhat edited or added are just extremely appealing. One of the examples would be the replacement of RS Haul by FedEx, which I think is just brilliant. Second thing would be the placement of vehicle shops and such. They're placed in what I consider as the best possible spots ever. The server from what I have seen has a really really playful and enjoyable community. I definitely recommend you to check out what this server has to offer.

It must be hands down, one of the best roleplay servers I have played on in a while. It's truly an experience, considering the fact that the development team is constantly adding new features, removing bugs and overall making the server extremely nice to play on.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2017 at 05:12, TylerJay said:

Why did it close? :l

Roleplay servers are not worth it as there is very little hope for stable new playerbase. People want to play, not switch servers. I've seen it happen so many times these past 7 years you don't even believe it.

11 hours ago, myonlake said:

Roleplay servers are not worth it as there is very little hope for stable new playerbase. People want to play, not switch servers. I've seen it happen so many times these past 7 years you don't even believe it.

No. It closed because I didn't have time to continue investing a bunch of time into it due to my exam season.

I have began working on another better server ever since SFRP shut down.

18 hours ago, FernandoMTA said:

No. It closed because I didn't have time to continue investing a bunch of time into it due to my exam season.

I have began working on another better server ever since SFRP shut down.

That's also a valid point. Time is a common problem when you want to start up a server. Spinning up a server is easy, but developing it while it's up is not so easy if you have other things to do and no other trustworthy developers. Welp, good luck with your new project.

Edited by myonlake
On 29/07/2017 at 06:55, myonlake said:

That's also a valid point. Time is a common problem when you want to start up a server. Spinning up a server is easy, but developing it while it's up is not so easy if you have other things to do and no other trustworthy developers. Welp, good luck with your new project.

Thanks. This time we will release a finished project and we'll just add new features and improve it when it's out, instead of putting out some unfinished and half-assed worked that needs a lot of bug-fixing.