[RPG/Multimode] SAEG:RPG 1.0 [ENGLISH]

We are a Dedicated RPG Server in MTA with a Rapidly Growing Player base ever since our launch in march-30-2k17

We have accomplished Many things ,such as as having a 30+daily player count.

We focus heavily on the RPG aspect of MTA,Which is not to be confused with RP(Role Play).

We attempt to have a friendly and fun community for everyone to enjoy.

We highly Advice you to Listen to the staff members and follow the server ruels.

If you want to become more involved,Feelfree to visit saegmta.net.The latest news and announcments are posted on our forums daily.

SAEG ROSTER

Owners(♠)   Co-Owners(♣)    Small Mod(♥)    Trial Mods(♦)

Oussema                            Marrow                                          Bassachi                                      N1L3

Godlike                                                                                     Seth                                              

Facebook Community =https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=saeg%3Arpg (official)

Website = saegmta.net(Under Development)

This is amazing :D

We are waiting for you....

We assure you 100% satisfication 

SAEG:RPG|2.0| is on its Way :)

Screeen Shots - 

f7doSvI.png

PtQNkMv.pngF6esKou.png9sglq2d.pngM9w7NmD.pngFDTm5ED.png5O28YY7.png88cXu9y.pngO7pVq21.pngDOEOA3M.pngQp53fIQ.png

THE SERVER IS CURRENTLY ON ITS BETA STAGE! 

Seeing our servers exellent Developments Some clone servers has been created with our Exact Server name (SAGE:RPG) so beware of those servers,Even though we reported them there have been no actions towards that server . So we advice you to Search our server with the IP : mtasa://51.254.84.14:22014

Edited by [SAEG]Wicked
Topic formatting
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

@[SAEG]Wicked

I've removed your old topic as requested and I'm glad you made a new one.

As the section rules state, the topic has to follow the format [GAMEMODE] Name of the server [LANGUAGE],

so I've changed your original topic (Saeg:rpg|1.0| Cops'n Robbers,Civillians,Military,SWAT,Gangs and much more..) to

[RPG/Multimode] SAEG:RPG 1.0 [ENGLISH].

Feel free to post changelogs, updates, or whatever you wish onwards after this notice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 14/05/2017 at 17:12, Rexy said:

It has some leaked scripts no?..

I feel like I'm playing saur or storm:rpg..

Ye leaked -_- come visit us now and see if leaked or no ;) 

On 16/05/2017 at 14:23, Dreemax32 said:

Stolen scripts for sure

ofc stolen from you or ....... -_- 

• Haha 1