[MOD]GTA:LC

..the only dwn fall about it is that in-game the building take time to load the textures or ter not good as gta3 1's

well ya dnt get bike or heli's in gta3 :P

Edit: ..what happened to the other post that were here.. ? & why have i got a warnings?

Edited by Guest
maybe it was something illegal or not good in this forum?

like promoting servers, or maybe something else?.. :?

nah promoting an illegal version of mta :P

No, he accidentally put MTA:LC in the title, which while it is an MTA hack, could be just a spelling error. I think it was a big misjudgement on behalf of the mods to jump to the conclusion that he meant MTA:LC, especially since everything in the topic was related to GTA:LC, even the link and pics, with no reference to MTA at all.

Posty I would suggest you refrain from giving your opinions regarding our moderators actions when you have no knowledge of the facts pertaining to the situation to base them upon.

As the moderator posted in the relevant section of the forum:

Capo, for posting an url to MTA:LC, edited everything out

Modifying the MTA client is a direct infringement of the EULA and will be treated most harshly by us, distribution and promotion of the same will be viewed with equal severity.

Posty I would suggest you refrain from giving your opinions regarding our moderators actions when you have no knowledge of the facts pertaining to the situation to base them upon.

As the moderator posted in the relevant section of the forum:

Capo, for posting an url to MTA:LC, edited everything out

Modifying the MTA client is a direct infringement of the EULA and will be treated most harshly by us, distribution and promotion of the same will be viewed with equal severity.

I first saw the topic before it had no posts made, and I didn't remember it linking to anything MTA, that is why I made the post. If I had no previous knowledge of the post, and saw it just as it was, and only got small bits of information from the posts below it, I wouldn't have posted that.

Now, I guess I could've made a mistake, since I saw it earlier in the day yesterday, and then paid no mind to it, but I didn't think I had. Sorry for the confusion Bumpy, but I posted what I thought had happened. Maybe I saw it after it was allready edited, but I still remember the topic title being MTA:LC, so like I said, not entirely my fault. Mistakes happen, on both moderators side, and the users side. In this case, I thought it was the mods fault, but I must have missed something in his post, because from what I remember, the link was to GTA Forums, even though the topic said MTA:LC. So it was my fault of misreading it beforehand.

Just wanted to clear that up.

I'm sure GTA:LC will be able to run on Blue (it's mentioned on the Blue info page) but I'm not sure that the MTA team will do anything directly with the GTA LC team.

yes, now only if we wanted to wait like 4 months.

edit: im sure 0.5.5 is to calm us down while they spend time on the blue core (detour omgz.)

edit2: which wont work and will make us more depressed about playing mta.

It depends on whether there's sufficient demand for a GTA3 version. That will probably depend on how well accepted GTA:LC is. I've never played it but I have a feeling that the motorbikes and helicopters won't feel "right" because they weren't in the original.

• 1 month later...

is been a while since i played this mod, it now has al the sp missions in it, realy cool!

GTA3 had the best designed map i think, sure its smallest, but so well thought out that it's scary.There will be a demand for true online GTA3 IMO Though, cause of 1 thing: the dodo. -No one i have taked to has been able to successfully recreate it in the vc engine.

The current GTA3 release of mta Is incredible, but most people dont know how good it is this release (.5) SSV has mini-missions!

is been a while since i played this mod, it now has al the sp missions in it, realy cool!

GTA3 had the best designed map i think, sure its smallest, but so well thought out that it's scary.There will be a demand for true online GTA3 IMO Though, cause of 1 thing: the dodo. -No one i have taked to has been able to successfully recreate it in the vc engine.

That is the only flaw in the game for me, other than that its perfect.

indeed, besides that it is perfect. the same awesome map, with some improvements (rooftops and cols)

now they should work on improving the map even more , like a big indoor area near the docks. (to me it seems like rockstar was thinking about making the building have indoor, because of it's size and the varios features outside it) or make the interior for that restaurant now that we know how it looks from that missions in san andreas.