is there any working completed custom map?

Fist

Is there any working version completed map for MTA which is downloadable today and has no bugs in it or works great without any performance issue? Because i want to make something different, kinda sick with that default map already.

I have a custom map made by russians. Dont know  if you ever heard of "ozlood" <-- thats the name of the resource, but due to the fact you cant replace mlod -- the model that is viewed at a distance... theres always going to be view distance issues. However i have had no performance issues out of it. i can send you the map with objects if you want. file size is over 500 mb its kind of a large map with some okay custom models. Also the map is kind of a zombie type map im not sure what kind of gm your going for.

25 minutes ago, greentumbleweed said:

I have a custom map made by russians. Dont know  if you ever heard of "ozlood" <-- thats the name of the resource, but due to the fact you cant replace mlod -- the model that is viewed at a distance... theres always going to be view distance issues. However i have had no performance issues out of it. i can send you the map with objects if you want. file size is over 500 mb its kind of a large map with some okay custom models. Also the map is kind of a zombie type map im not sure what kind of gm your going for.

sure send me link in pm