A few questions about making changes after 0.3r2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh KFC are pitiful with there names and even more pathetic with their glitches what noobs. If they have to do every freaking glitch in the book to win they suck badly, they are just the wanna be KFC of .3r2

KFC are pwned if they have to glitch that much I could easily understand the simple glitches if they use them but all of them? incluing armor glitch nubs

Hypocrit :roll:

STFU asshole

first of all, im walking into this topic saying LOL, you UVAs clanbanned KFC for glitching.

now look at this....laugh.

now that THATS finished...(and i hope it is, im a good flamer and this is a good topic..)

the spaz really needed to stay...it was the only this that was yes...dare i say it? a super-weapon.

bump, MTA for that matter....this is what you dont understand.

superweapons, should be allowed.

it was the only thing i was confident i could bring back to prawn and own DooN with (xD)

and eventually, i got killed.

it was all in good fun.

as it may make an apperance in 0.5.5, (0.6 and i would LIKE to call it, you have added alot of things...)

i wish this would have been known sooner, it should be know you should keep the feel of VC without editing all kinds of files..or making new ones to balance the weapons, NO ONE WANTS THAT.

i could rant all day, all i know is 0.2.2 and 0.3 had a feeling 0.5 can not match.

Its not very hard to kill a cop without gliching with robber,use ur brains a little in combat :wink:

lol. You want proof some fight with me, ill be cop ad you be robber.. see who wins :P

Hehe okay ^^,I am on my own computer tomorrow,if u wanna fight its okay.But what type?Some open ground or FFA?

Mods please never ever lock this topic. It's the funniest thing ever.

UVA defends glitching in this topic but bans my whole gang for it in thier server.

It's the best...

Im not talking about just Gunny (who is clearly retarded) but ZZZ who distances himself from Gunny then says the exact same thing.

Now Oli made a great point about choosing to not use glitches and having fun and I would love if that was the MTA I played but since it can be "accidently done" noone opts to not glitch very often so you are faced with the choice of dying all the time or fighting fire with fire. Im fine with that and it's the game as it is now.

I have gone out of my way to inform new people of this fact so they do not get discouraged and leave MTA. (example: http://kfc.wojjie.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5849)

Butt....

To argue against eliminating the glitches because they are "fun" is completely riduculous and just the best argument to counter.... It's really our fault for arguing with Gunny... he would have ****** ** **** to get into KFC last week but now he is singing a different tune.... lame.

The right attitude is that some glitches are a nessesary evil until they can be written out... If you can get 26 strangers to avoid hitting one key that makes it easier to kill (crouch) then please tell me the secret... IN the meantime I'll be honest about it and I guess get banned from lame servers.

To argue against eliminating the glitches because they are "fun" is completely riduculous and just the best argument to counter.... It's really our fault for arguing with Gunny... he would have ****** ** **** to get into KFC last week but now he is singing a different tune.... lame.

Kung u sound like a retard, I would never ever join KFC again even if u got on ur knees and begged me. I will never leave UVA, just cause I was talking politely on TS last week so what I will never ever join KFC again thank u good day. Yeh plz do remove all glitches from MTA it would be a good thing. I'm just saying for now Glitches is part of the game and live with it. And Kung ur clan got banned for armor glitch thats against the rules totally. UVA never does that.

I would never ever join KFC again even if u got on ur knees and begged me.

Damn Kung, time for plan B :(

Seriously though, why is this topic generating so much traffic. It's just Gunny blathering about how glitches are lame, then how they're needed, then how they're cool to use. No wait, they're lame again.

Let the fool ramble to himself, lest you find yourself in a circular argument with someone who takes all sides on the issue.

PS: I was banned by UVA a couple months ago for cheating, long before I joined KFC. What "cheat" was I using? I flamethrowered a UVA guy through the wall and he claimed this was some form of cheating. UVA deserves you, G-g-gunny :roll:

I was banned by UVA a couple months ago..

No, you were banned by a UVA, yes we are a clan, and more than one of us has admin on our server, and each and every UVA plays and acts differently...so don't come out with all this crap callin all UVA hypocritical glitchers.

Kung, glitching is glitching...it's in MTA, it's not a cheat, on the other hand there's taking it too far - things like the armour glitch, the constantly walking around throwing nades, etc etc.

If you don't like the way some of us play, don't come to our server and then moan about our rules and our reasons for kicking or banning you.

So far we've had very few people complain about our server and/or rules because we're fair, so why don't you just stick to your own servers and stop crying like little babies.

Azureus u r not the only one :wink:

And ZzZ,sry,but i dont know even one UVA who wouldnt glich reguraly.

Im sure there is couple of those who dont glich but its a just few.

I can bet that u zzz,couldnt play 4 hours straight without any gliching.Well,could u?

:?

ZZZZZ if it was A UVA who banned them and not the whole gang and you are sooo fair why am I banned?

We banned the crusader on Partyserver... and we don't allow nade glitch... I have never done either one on your server and I don't remember ever playing on your server but my first time trying to join and Im banned.

So end the "your fair" argument and throw it out with the "you don't like glitches" argument.

Next you will say you don't recruit tards with speech impediments.

Azure is right... Gunny is on all sides of this issue... it's so funny that he seems to be the UVA public relations rep.

btw KFC is a gang and we have different admin but our admin DO NOT act differently. It's called having a server admin policy. I think I'll have a gang leader seminar next month. Sign up early for free admission.

Next you will say you don't recruit tards with speech impediments.

Kung grow the f up its an accent and UVA doesn't care how people look,sound like ect. They aren't retarted like u Kung. Kung I"m afriad u have a Brain impediment. Kung maybe u shouldn't allowed ur gang to use armor glitch ur clan wouldn't be banned. I'm not a UVA public relations so stop bringing me in this subject

...how was the particular UVA that banned you all suppose to tell which one to ban if you were all using the same name? Maybe use your own and individual names in the future (using the same name to help with teaming is pathetic, that's what a tag is for)

The admins on our server also follow a kind of "server admin policy", i meant they do not have the same attitudes ingame, and they all play in different ways.

Oh and like i said, stop bringing gunny into it, he is not the UVA leader, he is not a UVA spokes-person, he has his own opinions and he doesnt speak for all of us.

Edit: ..an accent gunny? haha

I would never ever join KFC again even if u got on ur knees and begged me.

Damn Kung, time for plan B :(

Seriously though, why is this topic generating so much traffic. It's just Gunny blathering about how glitches are lame, then how they're needed, then how they're cool to use. No wait, they're lame again.

Let the fool ramble to himself, lest you find yourself in a circular argument with someone who takes all sides on the issue.

PS: I was banned by UVA a couple months ago for cheating, long before I joined KFC. What "cheat" was I using? I flamethrowered a UVA guy through the wall and he claimed this was some form of cheating. UVA deserves you, G-g-gunny :roll:

azure, i never knew you...you are halirious.

Ok....... lets stay away from this UVA and KFC stuff.

I don't know when 0.5.5 will be released, but if there was some way we could change 0.5 now without cheating, it would be nice. It would be great to bring the stubby and M60 back to normal, and bring the robber spawn to prawn island.

Frankly Gunny I'm shocked that a large established gang would have a member who was so vocally in favour of one of the worst glitches used by players to get a wholly unfair advantage over most others.

Shocked ain't the word m8 :x

As a clan leader, i can say if I saw a member of FMJ speaking like this about glitching being "fun" and begging for it to stay in MTA, then I would probably kick you from the clan.

If only every clan leader felt the same way. :?