Some questions about stunts

=BDC=Kenny

I seen so many 1337 stunt vids (my favorite was the GTA Stunt'd 2 :D ) , and im a n00b at creating stunts so ill ask 2 questions.

I seen this on many stunt vids (and Barney's world record) that they crash into a heavy vehicle then they fly. I did this and i lost HP, How do they do it exactly?

I seen his on many stunt videos too that they use a packer to ramp the PCJ that they drive and it goes up so high. I tried it and it didnt go so well. How do they do this?

sorry if it was too many questions, im a n00b at stunting and those stunting clans made me see the fun in stunting.

I seen his on many stunt videos too that they use a packer to ramp the PCJ that they drive and it goes up so high. I tried it and it didnt go so well. How do they do this?

If you tap up (default number 9) it will go faster. Tap! dont hold.

If you tap up (default number 9) it will go faster. Tap! dont hold.

Yes, i have seen them using the PCJ leaning trick, but in the vid the pcj goes up the packer, not foward up

After you've aquired tons of speed, you need to lean back before impact. Sometimes with too much speed leaning back is not favorable. Let go of the acceleration slightly and then lean back. It is rare to pull off good spin the first time, it takes many tries and above all patience, but i promise you, when you stunt alot/practice, it gets easier and easier.

MSN anytime if you want some stunting advice. I know all those stunting guys and have been stunting for a looong time ( a new vid soon too :P)

Mouse doesn't work :shock: Just to cover all grounds, you are trying while you are watching the replay F1. F2 to save it and F3 to watch your saved rep.

You are never on MSN :lol: Anyways, just use your mouse to rotate around the rep. Hold the mouse buttons to zoom in and out, usually makes your player model dissappear but if you save it then watch it, your model stays. To keep cam hacked angles, just don't move your mouse. If this doesn't help, readd me lol