Weapon Models

Avagard

They propably have a custom weapon system

2 Examples:
1 - Replacing an object with a weapon , making normal weapon invisible , attaching replaced object to the hand

2 - Replacing an weapon with element data , for example if you have element data Rifle:416 then you have 416 as m4 , when you have Rifle:417 then you have 417 as m4

1 hour ago, Gourmet. said:

I'm pretty sure it's not possible, you can only change the texture. I might be wrong as I'm new to scripting, but I think it's a limitation. 

It's impossible to do that with default weapon models. But as @ThatsMe said above, you can make default weapon invisible and then attach your custom weapon model to hands. But there is 1 limitation that sucks with doing it, if you gonna aim then model rotation will delay if you move your cursor.

• Like 1

As i heard before( not sure tho ), a weapon doesn't represent a physical object like a ped or an object and a shader can't be applied to it. The solution here( if possible ) is to create a custom weapon system which uses actual objects as weapons

engineApplyShaderToWorldTexture's optional arguments )

Optional Arguments

• targetElement: The element to restrict applying the shader to. If this is not set the shader will be applied to everything using the texture name. Valid element types for targetElement are vehicles, objects and peds.
22 hours ago, ThatsMe said:

2 - Replacing an weapon with element data , for example if you have element data Rifle:416 then you have 416 as m4 , when you have Rifle:417 then you have 417 as m4

okay how can i do that?

10 hours ago, *BeaT* said:

As i heard before( not sure tho ), a weapon doesn't represent a physical object like a ped or an object and a shader can't be applied to it. The solution here( if possible ) is to create a custom weapon system which uses actual objects as weapons

engineApplyShaderToWorldTexture's optional arguments )

but the problem is when they reload.