Some weird problems

Bonsai

Hey,

lately a few weird things happened to my server and I'm not sure why.

It wasn't updated and nothing changed.

Suddenly, one account disappeared from one day to another and had to be registered again, which worked.

Then, the Console "user" suddenly doesn't have access anymore, even though the acl was not changed and it worked fine before that.

And the last thing, some user gets a "Serial is banned" message when trying to connect, but his serial is not listed in the banlist file.

Most likely all of these problems are related, but I don't know how.

I was not able to restart the server yet, to see if this would fix anything.

But is there some situation which could cause such behaviour?

Bonsai

• MTA Team

All ACL changes are recorded in the server log. Search for "ACL:" to find out why the Console access changed

Please show the "CONNECT: xxx failed to connect" log message for the banned player

[2017-04-20 17:23:48] CONNECT: XXX failed to connect (Serial is banned) (IP: XXX  Serial: 804ECEE24F5018C5C9156A0505052EE4  Version: 1.5.3-9.11253.0)
[2017-04-20 17:23:48] QUIT: XXX left the game [Quit]

Not sure if you need to see the serial so its not editted.

About the ACL change. 

On our server its not possible to change the ACL from ingame as it is pretty much "static", meaning it has ~3 players added as full access, all resources in a resource group with full access (no external resources and maps are not started as a resource), the Console with full access and the default group with no access.

Everything else is handled by a custom acl system which takes seperated arenas into account.

I think it might be better if I restart the server first to check if that helps, as really nothing has changed.

23 minutes ago, ccw said:

It looks like that player has been banned from your server for weeks

But shouldn't he be listed in the banlist?

What if there are more people that are banned but its not possible to know until they try to join?