Dear [KFC]R33DH4M, again!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look Im gonna say this, and you bitches better listen this one time:

Since reedham was shooting while you were shooting, most the the bullets canceled each other out. Hence, only some of the bullets actually reached him. You may try to get it even more complicated than it already is, but don't overanalyze.

Since reedham was shooting while you were shooting, most the the bullets canceled each other out. Hence, only some of the bullets actually reached him. You may try to get it even more complicated than it already is, but don't overanalyze.

What?

The problem here is that he takes too much damage, not too little. With the suggested amount of damage taken he must be using an edited weapon.dat.

1. I'm not a bitch.

2. He fired about 5-6 shots in most the clips the video was made up of. And it didn't steadily go down, r33ds health went down roughly 35-40 damage each.

So if some of the bullets were cancelled, that means r33d only saw 2-3 hit him....and he lost about....80 health, or died.

I've listened to all explaintions jammin. so far, I'm not seing anything that supports the notion of it not being a mod / alteration / w/e u wanna call it.

:?

Edited by Guest
Did anyone notice r33d shooting and moving with the m60? Ive just never seen that before.

I saw it. There is no glitch that can do that. I saw it frame by frame on virtual dub, and it clearly shows him moving and shooting with an M60, which is impossible. It should be a modified weapon.dat that allows him to possible run with an M60, and probably run with a stubby, because when I saw him using the stubby, he didn't have that slight pause to switch glitch.

Also jammin, only 1 M60 bullet toook away about 40 hp from reedham, only 1. A few more shots and he was dead. It would only take 3 shots to kill him.

Did anyone notice r33d shooting and moving with the m60? Ive just never seen that before.

I saw it. There is no glitch that can do that. I saw it frame by frame on virtual dub, and it clearly shows him moving and shooting with an M60, which is impossible. It should be a modified weapon.dat that allows him to possible run with an M60, and probably run with a stubby, because when I saw him using the stubby, he didn't have that slight pause to switch glitch.

Sorry bout the double post, but njr posted 5 millaseconds after me. :shock:

Yes, he was moving and shooting with the M60. I know this is ONLY possible via mod. Back when I modded for a SHORT TIME in .4, A friend modded my weapon.dat, and I was somehow able to walk and shoot with "big guns"

Just so this doesn't start any "OMG U HACK" flames...let's get it str8...

I only modded in .4 for 1 week or so. End of line. :wink:

What?

The problem here is that he takes too much damage, not too little. With the suggested amount of damage taken he must be using an edited weapon.dat.

So if he's easier to kill what's the fucking problem?

Well if this is supposedly true which is unclear to all of us atm.... it would mean that while the M60 does more damage against him, it would enhance him with other weapons, such as the Stubby Shotgun because of the modified weapons.dat...

Anyway people remember.... innocent until proven guilty. :D We have yet to hear from R33DH4M himself, so don't jump to conclusions.

What?

So if he's easier to kill what's the :o problem?

What spedizzo said. The M60 could take about 40 hp, but then he could change the way another weapon works to make up for it.

OMG ROB YOU HACK YOU HACKER OMG !!!

lol..j/k :P

anyways, i said the glitch is possible! holding the fire button while reloading and walking is shooting on there screen..

I don't think it's POSSIBLE with the m60 tho. that wierd ass nade glitch is totally different...cuz it has different weapon.dat attributes.

:P At least my name isn't opium. :P

opium does not hack. :)

and yes it can be done now shh

also not to mention that he could enable running with nades/mollies and jumping with them etc.

anyways we really dont have to mention anything anymore, its in kung fu's hands now

topic locked

wait a minute im not a mod =X

Noobie, I guess I appreciate the "defense" but if you don't know the difference between cheating and not cheating I may need to use that IP you gave me to ban you.

No please kung i gave you that ip to unban me from forums. i dont care what r33d does but im just saying its too hard to kill him. most of the times i kill him its luck :(

ok ill stay out of this argument to avoid conflict with [KFC] and other MTA people. :(

(but can you unban me from the forums?!?!? i been banned for like 6 months wtf i had to use slow proxies and post from school :cry: )

69.234.150.99 thank you id really appreciate it if anyone does

Yes, he was moving and shooting with the M60. I know this is ONLY possible via mod. Back when I modded for a SHORT TIME in .4, A friend modded my weapon.dat, and I was somehow able to walk and shoot with "big guns"

Could you explain that further? With what guns could you run with? Could you run with the stubby too?

R.T.B what was yur name in 0.4 were you even playing mta in that moment?

it still means he edited his weapon.dat and also means he could have edited anything else in the weapon.dat for example the stubby :roll:

Exactly. :D Way to Beat me to the point scar! 8)

and i beat him to it, i posted before the same thing.

EDIT: fyi...everyone has cheated in MTA at one point or another.

its a fact.

(with the exception of bump and etc...but during the (i think it was) 0.4 tests, they had a command to give u all the guns xD )

Edited by Guest

opium: :P

n00bie: Rob - {VCD}Rob

NJR. Yeah, you could shoot with stubby while walking, m60, m4, nades, fire, every weapon. It looked kinda wierd on UR screen tho, cuz it looked like you were holding out the weapon, while shooting it, it was like, wierd, but it DID work, you should walk n shoot with shotty, stubby, all other weapons.

And I've played MTA since .3 8)

LOL @ hackers can make ur comp a bomb pic.

ohh my i cant belive that there is even a discussion over this...st8 up hes hacking, theres no glitch, no lag, no excuses, hes hacking!!...he went and got a nice 0.3 weapon.dat which his nice cracked client picks up, and he forgot about the m60 dmg because he is too used to just being lame with his nice 0.3 stubby...i enjoyed all the flaming =AA= got when everyone said that we were hackers with no proof, this is clear proof that r33d is hacking, and if you cannot see this you are obviously either too noob to know some1 who is modding from some1 who isnt, or are just simply ignoring the fact that he has a modded weapon.dat...