Dear [KFC]R33DH4M, again!

It may or may not be cheating but it doesn't look like it to me.

Kung its clearely cheating ur telling me u can't tell cheating from not cheating???? He's clearly cheating frame by frame he loses several bars which I'll put it in lamens terms just for u Kung, he's taking more damage from the M60 than n e one else which means he has modded files.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh the DRAMA.

but, i will have to go with....

1) r33d is the dumbest hacker ever.

he watched DJ-Mills go down for that shit, and didn't fix his flaw.

and he was cheating.

2) biggest glitch in MTA history, its very hard to confuse the python with m60.

normally its the m60 (last weapon) with kick/punch.

im voting number 1, sorry bud wish i knew ya.

Well, cant say I didn't expect such a reply, but its okay man, I know you gotta do what you gotta do. However being the badguy is part of the contract when you become a gang leader. Maybe there was never a golden age for you, but my memories of the gangwars during 0.2.2 times were much better than anything else. By the way, I didn't find MTA the day I joined the forums, it was quite some time before Vice City even existed ;)

The difference between Reed and the others is that not only is he fast, but he can SHOOT a stubby while maintaining speed and moving. I just laugh when I run away from the amusement of seeing him charging after me with the stubby blasts.

cheating

To act dishonestly; practice fraud.

To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.

Informal. To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.

As MTA Team has clearly said MODDING MTA is CHEATING, there is no difference and your statement is invalid.

Yuck im getting too involved here, this is just gonna die out and nothings gonna be done anyways.

Edited by Guest
cheating

As MTA Team has clearly said MODDING MTA is CHEATING, there is no difference and your statement is invalid.

o yeah so i think i was meaning that cheating and hacking is a big difference.

hacking is like spawning cars & blow up all cars and those stuff...

cheating is when u mod files and not playing fairly

am i right?

Your not getting the point, in the sense of MTA, modding is cheating, and therefore they are synonyms.

EDIT: I must say KFG probably has notified the rest of KFC as they are invading this forum, for evaluating or defense I dunno, but I'd like to think the first option. So, I'll give props and head out.

Farewell, may the soap continue without me!!

Edited by Guest

Im not so sure here cuzz i dont use automatics that much so dont flame me if im wrong here,but cant this just be some sort of lag? I dont really get it,your sayin his health is goin down too fast? Too many bars are once? Somtimes when i shoot somebody there health goes down slow,sometimes it goes down fast,so i dont know how this just cant be some sort of lag issue,ive watched the vid,ill watch it a few more times to try to get a feel of what everyone is talkin about...but i just dont see anything that wierd goin on.

cheating

o yeah so i think i was meaning that cheating and hacking is a big difference.

hacking is like spawning cars & blow up all cars and those stuff...

cheating is when u mod files and not playing fairly

am i right?

Hacking and modding is a type of cheating. :roll:

Im not so sure here cuzz i dont use automatics that much so dont flame me if im wrong here,but cant this just be some sort of lag? I dont really get it,your sayin his health is goin down too fast? Too many bars are once? Somtimes when i shoot somebody there health goes down slow,sometimes it goes down fast,so i dont know how this just cant be some sort of lag issue,ive watched the vid,ill watch it a few more times to try to get a feel of what everyone is talkin about...but i just dont see anything that wierd goin on.

aye, no problem, I'll explain

while speeds vary depending on each person, when someone is hit, health is deducted. You realize that the M60 hits for 15 damage (or whatever it is) so that technically, 1.5 bars come off, right? When R33D gets hit in the video, he gets 4 bars taken off in a single shot instanteously. Therefore, he's taking 40~ damage from an M60, that's all.

I asked Dome to help me shoot him to get more footage quicker.

You all make it seem like you're being assholes and like, "Yay, we caught a KFC cheater." Make a big deal about it. Pi cheated, we kicked him out. Was there a thread over it in the MTA Forums? No, because most of you saw us take care of it, or take care of it under our own business. If you wanted to show a gang they have a cheater in their team, you go by PM or MSN. Yet, someone brings it up in the MTA Forums to make a big deal about it. Yes, it's a big deal but do you have to make it look like we're such a horrible gang? KungFu even thanked you for pointing out a cheater, yet you people act like it's such a big deal that you found a KFC Cheating. It's like KFC, a good gang, tried to get in with the other gangs and KFC became big. It looks as if the other gangs to me are jealous or something. Uh oh, KFC has a cheater! Make a big thread out of it and make KFC look stupid! Yet, we DID have the choice of taking it to their forums, or in a PM, or by MSN. NOPE, let's make a big deal out of it k?

:?

Edit: Ransom, no you're wrong. KungFu didn't say a THING about it in our forums. Go check, Nikateen did. And I check these forums regulary and would of said something when I found it. But, it doesn't show new posts on my internet so I don't know where new posts are happening. Nika pointed this out to us, our own member. Not KungFu. We're just supporting our member, backing up our gang, and leader.

shark, i like how you say "pm" instead of posting public to make new commers think [KFC] is a cheating gang. one of there members was caught cheating, plain and simple. yes it is pretty obvious in that video.

some deal back when i started =AA= (about a week ago) non stop flaming about things we did, i asked if they could be pmed so i know how it is to be publicly critisized.

shark, i like how you say "pm" instead of posting public to make new commers think [KFC] is a cheating gang. one of there members was caught cheating, plain and simple. yes it is pretty obvious in that video.

some deal back when i started =AA= (about a week ago) non stop flaming about things we did, i asked if they could be pmed so i know how it is to be publicly critisized.

Exactly. Yet they make a big deal about it, because it's KFC. They can bring it to a PM or at least our forums. But, as always it's at the MTA Forums open to all the gangs of MTA to just lower our rep more and more. People won't want to fight us or have any wars. Would you want someone go to the public and say your friend is cheating to win some games, so hate him or jail him? No, you'd rather have it taken more seriously and have it handed in a more proper way instead of it being said wide-open.

Schark I think its a big deal to some people, because they knew something was up with r33dh4m, and not KFC all together. you know i'm friends with KFC, but i'm not making a big deal out of it because he is in KFC. Its because he kills anyone on a regular basis and was never caught yet. He plays almost everyday, and kills anyone with this advantage. Its like zircon said in your forums.

Not that anyone has a problem with KFC itself, just the cheaters.

People knew all along that there was something wrong with r33dh4m. Don't you notice the weapon.dat file change? He takes 40~ damage with an M60, and has a special technique with the stubby? He moves WAY TOO fast to switch glitch. That slight pause isn't there, and the crouch glitch is A LOT slower. Its almost as if he is sprinting with the stubby but switch glitching so no one can notice it.

i have to admit also, i coulda told you about a month ago that reedham has a modded weapon.dat, hell ive said it in teamspeak to my clan a couple times when fighting him, i didnt tell kfc because i didnt want to get flamed because i had no proof.

but yeah, nobody should take this hard on kfc, it was only one member, and i think he will be kicked out.

Noobie, I guess I appreciate the "defense" but if you don't know the difference between cheating and not cheating I may need to use that IP you gave me to ban you.

I don't care what word you use, modding or cheating or altering... If I find out that anyone in my gang has files different from mine (and yes I have the right ones) then he is out like butterfly collars.

Ransom you really should lay off the conspiracy theories. I have not told anyone in KFC to defend Reedham. I would prefer if they didn't write anything until Reed shows up again.

I wish that video looked like something to me but it doesn't... I'll try the frame by frame thing now that I have had some sleep but the live action looks normal.

I also don't think KFC is being singled out. VCES just had this last week so Prontera has other motives that don't seem to be focused on us. And again, I have no hidden agenda here I just want to get at the truth but I don't see that video as damning. If this is what the Mills vid looked like I wouldn't have thought anything of him either... and he was cheating... so maybe Im wrong but if so it's honestly

MP5, yes their showing us this. But, this isn't the way you think their acting like this. All the time before you joined MTA we've been accused and accused and accuded. Read what I said again, it's the way their acting. They dont act like this toward any other cheater in a big gang.