Dear [KFC]R33DH4M, again!

that's right, it's me again, poor R33D ^-^

I seem to the bearer of bad news every where I go, but I can't tell if that's because I'm an asshole about it or not. Let's jump into some details.

Last week, maybe two weeks ago, I'm not counting, I caught DJMills using a "modified" weapon.dat via the fact that he took 43 damage a hit from an M60 while in 0.5, it only does 15 damage a hit. After admitting to that he was infact cheating, VCES had him removed. (Read the full post here: http://bb.vces.net/index.php?showtopic=1419&st=0)

The relevance?

Twas a night long ago (last night, actually) that I was playing MTA 0.5 on the partyserver (what a hellish place D=) when I encountered good ol [KFC]R33DH4M. After disconnecting, I reconnected later to see a nice Mexican spawn war going on, something different, finnally. Joining into the fight, it caught me as no suprise to see R33DH4M there with a stubby being a pain in the arse as normal =P. What I became shocked to see that, when blasting him with an M60, he dropped 4 bars a hit. Laughing to myself, I realized he made the same mistake DJMills did, and now, I have another Prontera™ lame video production on him doing it.

http://www.ulkgang.com/R33DH4MSmall.rar

^^ thanks to Zircon for hosting so kindly as it would seem hosting is a tough find when no ones server works.

Video uses Xvid MPEG4 codec, found at http://www.xvid.org (If you don't get an executable installer, extract contents to windows/system32)

Realize that I do slow down the footage and pay close attention to the health bar drops. In a normal M4 fight, you will see the health bar go down bar by bar, however, this should be the case with the M60 now too. This isn't the case, though. As blatantly obvious as it is to me, it may not be to anyone else. Before I hear "desync" or "lag" comments, realize that the video I have of DJMills (now offline) was taken on a server where my ping was double.

I find it humourous that R33DH4M's mad walking+shooting glitch may not be a glitch at all, but rather a weapon.dat mod, as originally expected. This was noted by many people, but KFC jumped to his defense.

The evidence here is a little conclusive, as Oli would say, and I figure the evidence proves enough. I wasn't able to get spectator footage because 0.5 spectator + fraps = hate but I don't figure it is neccessary anyways.

so, can someone explain to me how r33dh4m accomplishes being hit for so much by an M60?

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is unusually interesting...

The only thing I could conclude is either:

A. It is a modification :?

OR

B. Some glitch caused him to see ur M60 as a python, considering the rate at which he took the damage was timed ABOUT the same as a python shot, it's FEASABLE.

I suggest the MTA crew give us some info on whether or not idea B is possible. :roll:

OR

B. Some glitch caused him to see ur M60 as a python, considering the rate at which he took the damage was timed ABOUT the same as a python shot, it's FEASABLE.

I suggest the MTA crew give us some info on whether or not idea B is possible. :roll:

I consider option B highly unlikely. While I personally do not know the technicalities behind the death messages, you can see me killing him with an M60 in one or two of the videos. I figure it likely that when a player dies, how he/she died is someway detected and trasnmitted to the server. I figure it detects that a user has been shot by someone with an M60 and they die, it will transmit such. The same would be for python. Evidence to support such would be when your weapons desync, you can get kills with "Punch/kick."

OR

I think Python damage is 30 or something... btw, i love looking at your videos Prontera :D

I am against cheaters and if you caught one here I wouldn't think you were an asshole I would think the guy who cheated was and I would thank you. If he is proven a cheater or admits it... trust me i will not wait a week to act... and i won't just kick him for the weekend

You are providing a service... I am for rooting out and kicking cheaters but I am against pointless witch hunts...

I'll listen to others points of view and look at the footage. As the VCES case illustrated everyone is eager to give thier gangmates the benifit of the doubt, even to the extreme, but I am on the side of truth not Prontera or Reedham.

I couldn't open the mills film but I'll get the other file you linked.

thanks

kfg

-------------

edit

Gunny is a tard... and I can't open the file...

I think these exposes are just a plot to get people to download that file he linked.

Edited by Guest

Wow r33d gets the spotlight again. First SexyB makes that 10 page thread, now this. That video clearly explains a modded weapon file. This is cheating, but what explains r33dh4m's fast movement with the stubby? I usually find r33d faster at glitching than others. I had respect for r33dh4m until now.

:/ idk. this WOULD explain a lot of things.

perhaps he could reveal his move to "Mr.Bump" who would agree not to tell others about it, but to also verify that it's not a mod.

then Mr.Bump would test the move on say....black dragon. and if he moves like r33d does, and dragon confirms that....we no it's not a mod.

AREN'T I SMART?!?!?!! 8)

:/ idk. this WOULD explain a lot of things.

perhaps he could reveal his move to "Mr.Bump" who would agree not to tell others about it, but to also verify that it's not a mod.

then Mr.Bump would test the move on say....black dragon. and if he moves like r33d does, and dragon confirms that....we no it's not a mod.

AREN'T I SMART?!?!?!! 8)

Well if this were to work, R33DH4M can't tell anyone about it, and the team would have to get this fixed so no one uses it. Thats is if its a glitch....

the chances of this being a "move" are practically very slim to none, because with a "move," he wouldn't have default damage with the M60. Face it, he's running a different weapon.dat, and in all cases, that's modding or cheating in one way or another.

edit: just to include

thanks Outlaw and Kenny, Schark, I'm not here to accuse KFC of all being cheaters, it's somewhat understandable that this slipped through the cracks and stayed unnoticed.

Edited by Guest

OK I looked at the video... Are you accusing ULK Dome of cheating or Reedham...

Seems like they lose exactly the same amount of health at the same time... more than once you are shooting them both and Im seeing the same thing from both of them. Mind you it's very grainy and hard to see.

Im not saying Reed is guilty or innocent but I am saying whatever he is... so is Dome.

In a game as glitchy as this is Im not ready to light my torch and join the lynching yet... cute sound effects thou

If you included a comparison of what this would normally look like it would have been helpful but I drain ppl with M60 all the time like that and I never consider them cheaters... or maybe a lot of ppl are doing this... who knows.

Honestly Im disappointed, I almost wish it was conclusive so I could put this to bed.

yeah i heard lots about r33d about his glitchy and laggy self

i get annoyed because its soo hard to kill him most of the time with STUBBY!!!!!

He glitches + lags @ the same time.

if i can just hack into his pc and see exactly what he is doing with his mta,that will be so cooool

i always wondering that when he pwns me with his uber glitches.

i dont accuse him of cheating tho because he does die sometimes and look at his stat :o but i do kinda think he might be modding his gta vice city to take less health.But remember mta vc players : you cant call no one a cheater unless u r 100% sure that he is cheating or modding.

and no i am not accusing r33d of cheating or modding.

i do accuse him of lag but thats impossible look at his ping (37) and i doubt he has a crappy pc.

and BTW look at the screen i took of him look at his kills on the player list:

r33dpwning0pg.jpg

OK I looked at the video... Are you accusing ULK Dome of cheating or Reedham...

Seems like they lose exactly the same amount of health at the same time... more than once you are shooting them both and Im seeing the same thing from both of them. Mind you it's very grainy and hard to see.

Im not saying Reed is guilty or innocent but I am saying whatever he is... so is Dome.

In a game as glitchy as this is Im not ready to light my torch and join the lynching yet... cute sound effects thou

If you included a comparison of what this would normally look like it would have been helpful but I drain ppl with M60 all the time like that and I never consider them cheaters... or maybe a lot of ppl are doing this... who knows.

Honestly Im disappointed, I almost wish it was conclusive so I could put this to bed.

I saw this one coming.

Play the movie frame by frame, you will see that when R33DH4M gets hit, he goes down 4 bars all at once, as in, it goes from 10 to 6, nothing in between. If you're normally shooting someone with an M60 or M4, they will go down bar by bar.

As for Dome? I just watched the 800x600 version watching Dome's health the entire time. In two clips he actually gets hit, twice by stubby, so no suprise for damage, and twice in a row by a Python, causing him to die. The python does a large amount of damage per hit, so it's no suprise he drops quickly.

Edited by Guest

I think we all have commenting on reedham. Why? We all know theres no such 'glitch' that allows you to chase someone down and shoot them with a stubby while they are even running away. I too have sent KFG footage of him zipping around the Phils lot (with the hosting of Gamefreek).

Honestly its not if its a glitch or not, its when he finally gets caught cheating, as KFG doesn't want to make a wrong decision to a KFC member. Even if hes NOT a cheater, hes surely playing the game unfairly. Nobody should abuse the game so much as to have the speed of a car, even when firing a stubby.

Hell, no point even trying to crucify people though. MTA is just too weak when it comes to protection. It always has been. The only difference between today and the good ole days was back then, everyone followed the mutual agreement to not cheat. There were some problems, but mostly trust and friendship throughout the community prevailed. So what happened? Competition freaks, CSS people arriving, whatever. The trust is broken and the idea is "just win baby, no matter what". So, I guess MTA team is charged with the task of weeding out all these ways to cheat, which will take forever.

I know, I didnt write this well but really, I've said such things so many times, you get the idea. No need to waste a bunch of time here.

Edited by Guest

I saw this one coming.

Play the movie frame by frame, you will see that when R33DH4M gets hit, he goes down 4 bars all at once, as in, it goes from 10 to 6, nothing in between. If you're normally shooting someone with an M60 or M4, they will go down bar by bar.

As for Dome? I just watched the 800x600 version watching Dome's health the entire time. In two clips he actually gets hit, twice by stubby, so no suprise for damage, and twice in a row by a Python, causing him to die. The python does a large amount of damage per hit, so it's no suprise he drops quickly.

I’m not sure what you mean by "this one"

If you saw it coming it's only because you watched your video.

I’m not staying up this late watching your shoddy expose frame by frame like it was the zabruder film. I'll wait to hear from Reed...

What you showed in the clip looks like what I see happen on many servers all the time. It may or may not be cheating but it doesn't look like it to me.

I’m not covering anything up I just don't see it the same way you do... clearly you have an agenda but I think it's more for the attention more than trying to get my gang or something... Before I saw this thing it was impossible to believe the different people watched the same video... some people say it's nothing others say it's the Rodney king tape... Guess it depends on how you are slanted.

Either way it serves me since if you actually catch someone you are helping me keep cheaters out of my gang, so I don't care.

I’m not loyal to cheaters so I have no problem kicking them out but this...

Keep insinuating that I’m covering this up thou... you have a lot vested in that video... If he isn't cheating you look like the biggest asshat for making that dramatic intro so I get why you would try and question my integrity.

edit for ransom:

I have seen many stubby players that look way too fast and it pisses me off but I don't kick people from my gang without proof and he isn't the only one doing this thing... I act on fact not rumor or scetchy so called "evidence". If he is cheating then good riddance... I don't have a dog in this fight... it's better for KFC if he just admits to cheating if he did or didn't cheat just to get the would be super slueths off our dicks.... and I have been around as long as you and there was never this golden age you remember...