Banlist reset

I'm running a MTA server 1.5 on Centos 6. I think 7 days ago ban list was reset, no bans in record. This server is running for more than 2 years in the same node, i never saw something like that. I just have 2 admins, and none of they reset my ban list. Today i will start look the log, it has more than 2GBS in log just this year and i think i will not found something useful. MTA logs all removed bans? Has this happened to anyone here?

• MTA Team

Do any of your admins use the same password on other servers? Check the IPs and serials in the server log for suspicious admin logins (game and HTTP)

(In case you didn't know, mods/deathmatch/backups/ contains backups of the config files)

12 minutes ago, ccw said:

Do any of your admins use the same password on other servers? Check the IPs and serials in the server log for suspicious admin logins (game and HTTP)

(In case you didn't know, mods/deathmatch/backups/ contains backups of the config files)

No, i set a timer to admin reset they password every 7 days, out of question any admin did this, but i will check login log. I forgot about backup :$, thanks for reminding. This happened before 10-April, just 07-April backup have all bans. At server restart i will recover all bans and just lost 8 days of bans.

Thanks. /closed.