[XG] & [XT] - XenoGamers

Niels

• MTA Team
The Gang forum

# You may only post in another gangs thread to: Ask for a match, arrange time for a match, cancel a match. Apply to join. offer assistance such as refereeing or providing a server/webspace. And a single 'good luck' for new gangs.

# You may NOT post in another gangs thread for any other reasons. Arguments and disagreements should be taken up elsewhere, that gangs own forums for instance. This rule will be strictly enforced.

Rules are pretty clear, aren't they?

Stop with the spamming/arguing where it is NOT needed.

• 1 month later...

XenoGamers celebrates his birthday today!

This day XG celebrates his second birthday!

By hard work of his leaders co-leaders and not to forget his members it still exists!

That’s why by this message I want to thank all of the people who maid this possible,

- Krimson for always being there, he’s one of us who has true feeling for the clan and is a real friend of mine.

- Moxegy, also someone who I can rely on, he’s one of our best players and always will be one of ours.

- Ice, like many of you know, my little brother, but also a great MTA player. Loves the clan and it members.

- Mark, not so long with us but true feeling, we just love him.

- Free/Crosh/Frits, the one with the craziest names, but again a real good guy! Like Moxegy a fantastic player.

- Monster/Unovuro, he still have got to learn a few things about MTA but he’s getting there, a real clanman!

- Stubzor/Niels, things haven’t always been good between us but I’m glad he’s in our middle. Keep up the good work Niels.

- Mr. Linky, a new members but always been a friend, he loves us and we love him.

- Cruelty, has been gone for a while but returned to his nest. Welcome back [XG]Cruelty, hope this time you stay for good.

- Infinity, a members of our trainee squad but getting there, keep up the good work and you will be XG soon.

Not so long ago I said something on a forum of the XE, I think this would be a nice quote to end:

“Let me tell you one thing... Fun is more important then ownage... remember that!”

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...