Updating progress-bar

I didnt really know where to post this, but i think it would be better if you updated the progress-bar at the site more often.

Instead of jumping from 0% to 87% and then to 100% immediatly, you could maybe update it everytime a new thing is done.

I would like it better, because i check the mta site every 2 days for check for 5.5 :lol: .

No, as what happens when we've done 13 things, counter is at 100%, and it isnt finished?

Quite frankly I'd be far more tempted to dispose of the progress bars altogether, they are obviously misunderstood and more trouble than they are worth.

Black_dragon said:

ok, umm.. im the new addition to the mta team, and i say that blue will be released tommarow. honest!

What on earth are you doing saying the above black_dragon?

I'd like to stress he is NOT a member of the Team, new or otherwise, an MTA Built upon Blue is NOT coming out tomorrow, he does NOT have any information or knowledge than the rest of you.

Black_dragon said:
ok, umm.. im the new addition to the mta team, and i say that blue will be released tommarow. honest!

What on earth are you doing saying the above black_dragon?

I'd like to stress he is NOT a member of the Team, new or otherwise, an MTA Built upon Blue is NOT coming out tomorrow, he does NOT have any information or knowledge than the rest of you.

ROFL don't worry Mr. Bump I wouldn't believe him n e way ;)

I didnt really know where to post this, but i think it would be better if you updated the progress-bar at the site more often.

Instead of jumping from 0% to 87% and then to 100% immediatl

damn, it's a shame that it isn't the 1st of april, otherwise they could have set the progress bar to 100%, and put a fake package available for download(offcourse a harmless one, not a virus :roll: ). now that would have been a nice 1st april joke :lol:(with a hidden message, be patient :P)

serious: remove the progress bars.

IMO, they wont release 0.5.5 before SA :?

SA comes out in 11 days and if there wasnt no updates for 5.5 (on the site... maybe there was, but too little for show them?) since 28/04/2005, i dont think they can finish it in 11 days (almost 10)..

No what i mean is that when SA will be released, most of people will be off playing it on PC, so its not really a good time to release .5.5 after San Andreas, because not much people will play it... In my opinion

If MTA 0.5.x was released before SA, the few days after SA released for PC and Xbox people would still steer away from MTA.

/me pays off his SA preorder

And when they complete it, they'll come back (probably). So what's the problem?