Somethin fo them car-killers...

It would be great if you can shoot through the window of a car (MTAVC) and hitting the person in the car... I know this is practically impossible because your health wont lessen if you are in a car (I once let an admin slap me until my HP was negative 1000) but if you die (for some reason like admin slapped you to death) maybe there should be a program to automatically force (or get) the player out of the car so they would die outside, but my main suggestion is that when ppl are trying to car-kill you, you should be able to shoot through the windshield or a car-killer (or possibly someone else). This would be great because it would make car-killing harder.. and get an equal advantage as the player without the car.

Shooting through the car windows, or more accurately having that action detected and synchronised is just one of the many little details beyond the current cores ability. We hope that future MTA's built upon Blue core will be able to do pretty much all of these, and if we miss any of them, we can soon add them :)

Do note that you can die in a car, and you do die in all important aspects, score, server announce, other players views, the vehicle you were in at the time will still be at the same spot it was when you died, other players can take it and drive it. You simply will be a 'ghost' in yur games point of view and will be unable to effect players in any way or respawn to continue playign until you exit the vehicle.

Wait till Blue :P

But isn't the whole "you can't die in a vehicle" thing built into GTA? If so, what use would it be to wait for Blue?

It is possible, in VC that is. You can take an M4 and shoot someone in the head that is inside a car an it will be an instant kill.

Shooting through the car windows, or more accurately having that action detected and synchronised is just one of the many little details beyond the current cores ability. We hope that future MTA's built upon Blue core will be able to do pretty much all of these, and if we miss any of them, we can soon add them :)

Do note that you can die in a car, and you do die in all important aspects, score, server announce, other players views, the vehicle you were in at the time will still be at the same spot it was when you died, other players can take it and drive it. You simply will be a 'ghost' in yur games point of view and will be unable to effect players in any way or respawn to continue playign until you exit the vehicle.

I mean that if you die in a car, there would be an automatic force that pulls you out instantly