Advertise MTA people!

:twisted: Advertise MTA i do!!! . At least make a few posters and stick em up on ya town!!!!! Let the know how much MTA owns!!!!!

Ive at lest put up 150 posters aroung my town and ive even seen a person who said they saw my poster in a mall!!!!! and now they can't stop playing MTA !!!!!

Do it an keep it old school people!

There are people who aren't thinking about GTA who would love this so real world "yard sale" type advertising would be useful.

The problem is timing. You wouldn't have people over to your house for the first time while it wasn't cleaned up. Right now MTA needs to dust and vacuum the current version if we are going to have a good shot at keeping the new people who would respond to the ads.

Everyone who plays now are so well versed in the glitches of MTA that new people do not really stand a chance. Plus, things like the massive systemic desync would be offputting.

I would say wait for the next release before you do this type of thing.

It wouldn't take that many new people to double the current population so this type of thing would be noticable if enough people did it.

all the big mta players (me, gunny, etc) should all meet up somewhere and get a little LAN and play mta across it with a big projection screen showing us playing it and stuff that would be cool except chronic would get arrested for smoking and stuff and the TLR members would probably be beating up the DNA members *lol*

I would like to advertise MTA. Im going to try and do it later. Ill go to some froums and advertise. Lets hope alot of people i advertise to have gta3 or vice city on their computer.

Oh and do you need gta3 or vic city for your computer to play myriad islands? Oh and y b-day is in 5 days oh yea!

:twisted: Advertise MTA i do!!! . At least make a few posters and stick em up on ya town!!!!! Let the know how much MTA owns!!!!!

Ive at lest put up 150 posters aroung my town and ive even seen a person who said they saw my poster in a mall!!!!! and now they can't stop playing MTA !!!!!

Do it an keep it old school people!

LMAO i live in L.A who in la is going to be interested in MTA ???

Except R.T.B :P. He lives here

Hey guys im currently advertising. Ive recruitied alot of people but only 1 now plays mta.

Oh and i know another mod but it dosent look as nearly good as mta (no offense) and its called myriad island. Do you have to have gta3 or vice city on the computer to play it?

MTA could use some advertising. I found it when someone was talking about it on the IGN forums. So I searched "Multiplayer Grand Theft Auto" in Google and somehow found this.

But yeah, there shouldn't be real advertising until Blue is released. By advertising now, you may be hurting MTA more than helping.

I made a game reviewer test it once. He said the netcode was weak.

One time I made a friend play it , know what he told me ?

"I am going to wait for blue"

I take it Bishop is banned from this Non-Free-Forum speach just for saying that, correct?

That doesn't seem likely, does it?