help me. peoblem with scenery loading ingame

Guest oinkypig

Hey i am having a problem with me gta vc game. whenever i load my game and i play the scenery is trying to load but cant and it keeps on repeating by showing the scenery then it disappearing and 1 sec later it starts showing the scenery again. i have about 45 vehicle mods on my game and my hardrive has 16.9 gbs left on my computer excluding the 160 gigabite external hardrive i have also. i have a ati radeon 9800 pro 128 mb graphix card also. and i run adaware se and spybot search and destroy VERY often. so i cant figure the the problem was. b4 i had like 1 gb of memory left and it still did this but i got it back to 16.9gb. so plz help me :(

Hey i am having a problem with me gta vc game. whenever i load my game and i play the scenery is trying to load but cant and it keeps on repeating by showing the scenery then it disappearing and 1 sec later it starts showing the scenery again. i have about 45 vehicle mods on my game and my hardrive has 16.9 gbs left on my computer excluding the 160 gigabite external hardrive i have also. i have a ati radeon 9800 pro 128 mb graphix card also. and i run adaware se and spybot search and destroy VERY often. so i cant figure the the problem was. b4 i had like 1 gb of memory left and it still did this but i got it back to 16.9gb. so plz help me :(

Er... how did you manage to get MTA working with vehicle mods without having a cracked client?

Er... how did you manage to get MTA working with vehicle mods without having a cracked client?

he was never talking about mta, just wrong section, only thing i dont get is what he means with "scenery" in sp

:arrow: moved