Help with script

EMillion

Hello all....

I have question for you all.I play MTA 6 years and i want to learn scripting...

I am looking on forums and i don t understund nothing,When i look all this cods i get lost in all this..

So who can help me with this...

Then i am looking on youtube and everything is more or less the same... 

I want to create Userpanel for [DM] server...But i can't find tutorial for Userpanel on forums,Youtbe and other...

So if you want to help me add me on Skype:EMillion

Well the first thing you MUST do in order to script for MTA is learn Lua. If you do not have any Lua knowledge then you can not expect to be able to script. To learn Lua visit here: https://www.lua.org/manual/5.3/ Also this topic is a good source for references on learning Lua: 

After you have experience in Lua you will be able to start programming in MTA. To start doing that you must visit here: https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Scripting_Introduction and start messing around with some basic scripts and resources.

Edited by Pembo

You can't suddenly script a DM panel when you have no experience at all, You'll have a long way before you can achieve what you want. through this way, You may even give up what you learned Lua for and start focusing on other stuff.

In this case, If you really want a DM panel so badly, You will need to pay someone to help you out because you can't find a tutorial for everything you want. Or, learn MTA programming which is way too easy, step by step until you are good enough to achieve your main goal.