[WIP / Roleplay / HardCore] TrueLife Roleplay! [Unique]

You know i had a visit today and as a first impression, it was a decent server, i had my intentions to spend a lot of time there but unfortunately once i was done with downloading the 49Mb boom, a weird language shows up and limiting us to one language, its pretty much sad to see that English isn't the main language, and to be honest  i decided to leave.

anyways pal, the server looked decent to me, goodluck

1 hour ago, Smeevil said:

You know i had a visit today and as a first impression, it was a decent server, i had my intentions to spend a lot of time there but unfortunately once i was done with downloading the 49Mb boom, a weird language shows up and limiting us to one language, its pretty much sad to see that English isn't the main language, and to be honest  i decided to leave.

anyways pal, the server looked decent to me, goodluck

I don't believe you connected to the correct server, as ours is offline currently as our login-panel, account and other resources are being edited. You would've also been given a ALPHA Lockout message when you registered your account.

However, I do encourage you to keep up to date with the project and updates as they are released. We are currently in the process of deciding how our Government will truly be laid out, and with what powers are granted to whom.

Hope to see you on our forums! (Once I fix them...)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Cynergetic said:

I don't believe you connected to the correct server, as ours is offline currently as our login-panel, account and other resources are being edited. You would've also been given a ALPHA Lockout message when you registered your account.

However, I do encourage you to keep up to date with the project and updates as they are released. We are currently in the process of deciding how our Government will truly be laid out, and with what powers are granted to whom.

Hope to see you on our forums! (Once I fix them...)

eh, a matter of confusion gotta say, because honestly i saw a server called true life as well in the search

will keep an eye on your updates pal, wishing you the best of luck

• 2 weeks later...

Development Update

We have pushed forward to implement our "Vehicle Financing" system. Players are now able to buyout, or finance their vehicles, giving them more ability to use their starter cash. Financed vehicle payments come out of each payday.

This financing has also been integrated further with the "Failed Payments". If your gross income is in the negative, it will pay your house bills and government taxes over your car payments. If your gross income is in the negative more than 3 days (12 online hours = 3 days for the financing system), it alerts the bank and a repossession company. This forces hardcore roleplay by creating events that must be roleplayed (Finding the vehicle in the streets, having the repossession company pick it up, tow it to their lot, and release it when the bank receives the payments in full). 

Many other features are being implemented and can be overlooked at http://forum.cyn-net.com

Open Alpha Announcement

Open Alpha will begin mid-May 2017 for all the community. This allows for everyone to get a feel of some of the new features. Although, many features are not yet fully operational, and still in development, opening the server is this Open Alpha stage will enable the community to get a feel of how some of the community is ran in this new style.

Our staff team consists of 5 ranks: Head Admin, Lead Admin, Super Admin, Admin and Support. These admins will have LITTLE TO NO involvement in situations as we are going to focus more on server-based detection code that will detect a player death and write into the admin logs the last 5 minutes of roleplay in a 25m colshape (dont know the actual measurements from colshapes to meters, millimeters etc, so lets go with meters :P)

More Information to come!

NOTE: SERVER IS NOT CURRENTLY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND CANNOT BE FOUND ON THE BROWSER AS IS!

Infrastructure Update

In recent days, our infrastructure has been updated to better push for Player To Server (Gamewise) interaction as well as Player To System (Server Side) Interaction (Interaction with Loans, Financing, Housing, Government etc).

- Government's Highest Power is now a President (Presidency of San Andreas as a state, meaning LV, SF and LS)
- Government now consists of full government operations (Senate, House of Commons, Commerce)

- Player To System interaction enables players the ability to cancel, modify and create loan requests outside of Bank of San Andreas, however those loans are put into a holding queue.

- Player To System interaction enables players the ability to make overdue payments for vehicles and mortgages to counter-act the Repossession system.

- Player To Server interaction ties both the about Player to System statements into the database, enabling overview for Bank and Government officials on their Credit Score/History.

Note: All the above features are in ALPHA STAGES  and are EXPECTED to have bugs.

KNOWN BUGS:
- Government Officials have no access to commands (Being Fixed)
- Player To System interaction bugs out and does not submit to Player To Server (1/4 attempts is successful)
- Player To Server does not pickup Player To System attempts (1/4 attempts are successful)

- Payments are automatically denied by Bank of San Andreas (Possibly due to bank funds?)
- Loans are not monitored by Bank of San Andreas (Wrong Calls?)

More bug fixes and integrations are to come!

Edited by Cynergetic
  • 2 weeks later...

Calling All Police Roleplayers!

TrueLife MTA will be hosting their Open Alpha starting May 10th 2017.

On May 5th, 2017, our Los Santos Police Department will be hosting their Structural Enrollment. This Enrollment is to allow our Los Santos Police Department Chief and Deputy Chief (Currently Myself and another admin) to question applicants and place them in the structure based on the experience and professionalism displayed. A written exam and a in-game test will be conducted.

To schedule your time for interview for the LSPD:SE please add Cynergetic on Skype!

GRAPHICS DESIGNER WANTED!
Freelance or Paid!

TrueLife MTA is currently looking for a Freelance or a Paid Graphics Designer. We are currently looking for someone to recreate our HUD aspects and account panel. I am unable to do this myself, as I lack the necessary skills in Graphical Design. If you are interested, please add me on Skype or shoot me a private message!

OPEN ALPHA DATE RELEASED!
May 9th 2017

We have moved our Open Alpha launch to May 9th 2017. Many bugs are expected to be seen and many features may seem transparent and non-functioning. These features are being pushed out slowly into the Open Alpha server and are being developed and tested on a separate server. Our Discord is coming soon aswell!

TrueLife MTA Hardcore is now online!

Direct Connect to mtasa://hub.cyn-net.com

Expect outdated features as not -all- features were rolled out into the Open Beta and some of the features didn't copy over properly.

KNOWN BUGS

- Financing continues to be paid as Tax (Being fixed)
- LEO and Government don't sync
- Some Government Officials (Admins) don't have full powers
- Many Interiors are outdated and lack the proper objects.

Edited by Cynergetic

Just going to leave this here:

Hey!

You are invited to try out the new TrueLife MTA Roleplay Server!

TrueLife MTA is a Hardcore-based Roleplay server with a real mission to provide a fun and enjoyable place for all avid roleplayers to gather and have fun!

Our rules will be strict, as will roleplay situations! We are not a Pay2Win/Pay2Gain Server and will never be one!

We are implementing many new features that will introduce new things to the MTA Community!

As of Right Now, some features are outdated and/or missing and are being updated as we go along!

We invite you to try us out at:

mtasa://hub.cyn-net.com OR
mtasa://158.69.244.224

Port: 22003 but not needed!

We are hiring LSPD/SAHP Officers as well as staff! LSPD/SAHP Interviews are done in-game and on TS (MIC IS REQUIRED)

Staff interviews are done VIA Skype! PM me for more info!

Screenshots to be uploaded shortly!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As the server experienced a development short fall, we have pushed forward and are making a few changes to the server and the team!

We are NOW HIRING OUR ENTIRE TEAM! Interest can be forwarded to Cynergetic (Skype) or PM me on here.

ECONOMY CHANGES

As our economy plans to be Player-Decisive, the following has been altered:

- Each Paycheck is now DYNAMIC!

((Slightly  Implemented)) By Dynamic we define the need for players to want to get on their feet. Instead of manually collecting business pay, it will be deposited with your paycheck every hour. Also, side jobs (Like Mechanic, Taxi Drivers, Bus Drivers) will be dynamically paid. We no longer depend on a leveling system for these things, they are now built around the work done. Taxi system is rather similar to that of the OwlGaming one, however, the fare system will allow for the player to select pre-defined destinations which will sync with the driver, or if their destination is a place like their house/business, they can enter the ID of the interior and it will again sync with both/all vehicles in the taxi.

((IN THE WORKS )) Mechanics will have access to a system (/mechwork) which will allow them to enter a vehicle's VIN number into that system which will mark it as SERVICING in the DMV system as well as sync with the new Labour System which is built around giving the Mechanic a basis of work and economic minimals. These minimals are things like Minimum Wage and Labour Charges as would be paid to Mechanics in real life. There will be predefined prices for certain work, however, this is overridable if the Mechanic Player has a "Mechanical License". If this license is detected, the Mechanic will be able to set their own prices (like a business). Also, Mechanic factions are able to access this system as well, to make Factions more discountable and free-reign. The ability is given to factions to allow things like Promotions, Employee/Loyalty Discounts and more.

- MORE TO COME

• 1 month later...