[DayZ] MTASA.LV MULTIPLE SERVERS NETWORK [English]

Hello, i want to introduce you with my project. We have 3 servers at the moment.
f156f24e64194202b26b3ffa7f60b39f.png
DayZ :
With a lot of custom features like auto-events each 30 mins, very optimized gamemode, all bugs fixed, added realistic features to dayz and .e.tc
Custom made zombies, with help of npc_hlc script. There are 3 types of them, slow , medium, and fast. We offer players a free base when they have 5 members in they group. All user interface elements are customly made by us.  There are plenty of vehicles (Above 400) , they have low polygon mods, which reduces the size of mods.

Roleplay:
We make our scripts mostly by our selves, we are working for a  good economy in the server, a lot of realistic features, like batterys for vehicles, fuel consumption, engine types , plenty of jobs, plenty of features for those jobs, good atmosphere

Drift/rpg:
This server is made by me completely from scratch, the idea is , a player joins , he haves a choice for 1 car, then he needs to gain reputation/level/money to buy new cars, you can join races with npcs, or with players ,  drift battles or sprint battles, and in the free time you can completely tune your car as you wish and cruise the town with your gang

mtasabaner.gifmtasabaner.gifmtasabaner.gifmtasabaner.gif
Dayz: mtasa://176.31.105.102:22007 ( Free base, international, easy loot)
Roleplay: mtasa://176.31.105.102:22005
Drift/rpg:  mtasa://176.31.105.102:22003 (Closed now, not finished yet)

Edited by HAZJ
Adding language in topic