Attention

I have created this topic to tell you everyone that I am going to freelance in MTA:SA. As you don't know I am working with MTA:SA since 2013 and I have a lot of experience. If you are interested in any of MTA:SA (like DayZ) resouces, scripts or other things, just tell me what you want and I will sell it to you. Also I can teach you how to make some kind of scripts/resources/models/etc. by yourself, how to add it to the server. I can be your server scripter/mapper/hacker/etc., just hire me. Don't be shy ;)

You can contact me via e-mail ([email protected]) or skype (herokileris), or here in the forum (this topic or pm).

For example, some of the scripts I have made and I can sell you:

• Vip - (in DayZ) gets more blood, restorations when eating, using medics, drinking... Also gets more stats after each spawning in the map.
  • Animals in the map spawning and has an inventory in which they drop randomly Raw Meat after death. Respawn timer works perfectly.
  • Zombies changed their status from walking or running, how they walk like randomly in the game, they scream, moan, bite your neck, infect you. Also I have a lot of DAYZ zombie models and sounds.
  • Weapons system - each weapon has own model and shooting sound, inventory space slots, the name, the spawning chances, damage, ammo use, crosshire (including and snipers).
  • Hold your breath system - when you aim, your crosshire moves, you can hold your breath and stop moving crosshire by holding a key like for example: for a 5 seconds. There are sounds added also for it.
  • Sounds for you and others when you use medics, food, drinks, etc. like in the real life depending on the distance.
  • Armour, hats, helmets, masks, caps and other clothing systems.
  • MORE AND MORE.
  • Group system.
  • Scoreboard system.
  • Give/Set items system.
  • Map bugs fixer.
  • Radiators, engines, tires, rotors, scrap metals, tank parts, etc. system for vehicles.
  • AND MORE.

I have all .lua files.

Edited by Dutchman101
Fixed title to fit section requirements
  • Server files protection system.
  • Animations systems when dropping/picking up items, getting in coma and out of the coma, etc, using any kind of items.
  • Coma system.
  • Crashes system (Tankcrashes, Helicrashes...). Each crash has unique things. No bugs like explosions when coming near the crash or flying.
  • Hundreds of dayz models/textures/skins (.dff, .txd, .col).
  • Sleep system (using Tents).
  • Dead bodies more options system. (Burn/Bury/etc...)
  • Equip/Unequip weapon systems in the inventory.
  • Information and icon of the selected item system in the inventory.
  • Fireworks system.
  • Grenade launcher for weapons system. You can change the firing mode by pressing a key.
  • Vehicles/peds and other search system in the Map and GPS. + GPS system.
  • Compass system.
  • Day Vision Goggles system (black/white view like in the military when you wear those cool goggles to see the enemies, similar to the heat system in the real life).
  • EOTech 512 HWS Device system.
  • FPS Device system.
  • Altimeter system.
  • Lights system (you can imitate the objects (like cars) that the white light are turned on or orange/yellow lights are turner on or blinking). You can use it in anywhere you like.
  • Vehicles control systems (you can turn on/off the lights or like blink with it, turn on left or right light, close/open doors, trunk, etc., lock/unlock).
  • Speedometer system (speed and the needle, the numbers are correct).
  • Extinguish fireplace, set fire to the tent, etc. systems.
  • Real sky system.
  • Real life time system.
  • Crushed and Broken bones systems.
  • Shooting max distance system.
  • Anti stealth kill system.
  • Anti-Ban system.
  • Anti-Cheat system.
  • Information panel system.
  • Login panel system (added sounds, buttons, input boxes, repeat password, moving camera, options, etc.).
Edited by 28WL
More info
  • Weather system.
  • Walking styles system.
  • Holding weapons styles system.
  • Admin panel.
  • HD radar system.
  • Beating heart system.
  • Vehicles options systems.
  • Grass, Trees, Dirt, Roads and other stuff mod system.
  • Moving objects with commands systems (bases like with doors, gates, etc.).
  • ACL system.
  • Items shop system.
  • Bloody screen system.
  • Dirty screen system.
  • Fireplace + Raw Meat system.
  • Blueprints (crafting) system.
  • MORE.

I can make everything to and from DAYZ.

I have a bad experience with 28WL's scripting ''services''.

- He decided to keep a script he was creating on my request, for himself. After finishing it, he thought it was ''really worth much'' and simply stole the concept by not delivering it to me, he ''didnt want to sell it'' anymore, so he uses my ideas/inspiration to get better himself. (Although it wasnt that much of a script, just a IP hostname resolver for connecting players).. I was most pissed off that after waiting for the job to complete, I dont receive it.

Proof for this situation/accusations: http://i.imgur.com/sJzN07N.jpg (constructive criticism is allowed in this section). This was a custom scripting request and he just walks away with what he scripted especially for me. (In my eyes this proves he's unreliable in his services)

- Subpar scripting skills. He almost walked away from the job once before, when he thought it was impossible for him to script what I was asking for. He tried to encourage me allowing him to drop the job several times, by words winding around that he wanted me to leave it because he felt incapable of doing it.

Proof for this situation: http://i.imgur.com/BjcL5oi.jpg

So all around, he can really disappoint you if you put any jobs of a custom script into his hands. I don't know about his resources sales from the lists, as I havent used it, but I think there's a chance my custom request will be ''for sale'' on 1 of those lists in the near future. This is really the worst attitude I've ever seen from a scripter advertising his services.. and it's a bummer he walks away with what he scripted for me

I would also recommend forum moderators to consider banning this guy from ever advertising scripting services, as this kind of people create an image of MTA scripters all-around that are very unreliable, one bad experience as bad as this may remain in memory for a long time, if others get to deal with it too. (and affect trust in choosing another scripter, as they think people like this represent an average of the Scripters offering services)

Edited by frf

Wow thats pathetic.

Not too unexpected for MTA people though, as around here many people steal scripts, sell leaked stuff and so on.

I wonder if you find behaviour like this in other communities too.

People that are doing fishy things should simply be banned from MTA.

Right now, you basically have nothing to lose.

• Like 3

You have a cancer frf. What I did? I just canceled the deal because the value of the script was not like 5 or 10 euros. I told you to search for another people who may script it. Your post has no effect on MTA:SA forum ban because I have not broke any rules here. I spent hours of time to create that resource, I won't share it to anyone.

56 minutes ago, 28WL said:

What I did? I just canceled the deal because the value of the script was not like 5 or 10 euros. I told you to search for another people who may script it.

That's a lie, as I said and proved with a screenshot, you finished the job/''deal'', only to realize it could make yourself better (the script was ''really worth much'') and refuse to deliver it as you wanted to keep it to yourself after you already made it. You also didn't set a new price, (''not like 5 or 10 euros'') which I explicitly asked for.

Finishing what I requested you to script but not wanting to deliver it to me, gives me a bad experience with your services. It's a selfish action to do what you did, and in the process walk away with my idea.

That's the core of my feedback. Please stop arguing now before this topic derails into something beyond the allowance of posting constructive feedback. And btw, as you've seen with my screenshots, lies don't work. (http://i.imgur.com/sJzN07N.jpgEveryone can see now how you treat your customers.. my point.

56 minutes ago, 28WL said:

I spent hours of time to create that resource, I won't share it to anyone.

Contradicting yourself, but ok.. creating that resource, you were creating for me, as a scripter for hire.

Take anything more than this to PM's please, I've proven all my points and my reason to post negative opinion is totally constructive.

Edited by frf
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, 28WL said:

You have a cancer frf. What I did? I just canceled the deal because the value of the script was not like 5 or 10 euros. I told you to search for another people who may script it. Your post has no effect on MTA:SA forum ban because I have not broke any rules here. I spent hours of time to create that resource, I won't share it to anyone.

You get hired to do a job, you finish it, you decide to keep it? What the f*ck is wrong with you dude.

And then you come here and insult someone who unveils your behaviour.

I seriously doubt whatever you created is worth anything at all.

Just because it took you a lot of time to build it, doesn't mean someone with more skills can't get it done much faster.

• 2 weeks later...

An IP host name resolver is easy, all you have to do is connect with the correct API also hours making something and not giving it to someone, really? 

Spend months making something, then you can tell someone (I spent to long on it thus I'm keeping it) but even so you're a hired scripter, you need to finish the deal.

Edited by CodyJ(L)

Hired this guy for a job, he told me how much he wanted, I told him I would give him less because I didn't think it was worth that much, he agreed and sold me the script.

The script was working just fine and he was willing to fix it after payment. The way how he treats customers obviously could be better and more user-friendly. Yet I don't think making such a problem out of that issue is worth the blackmail and time.

Skills: 8/10
Customer treatment: 6/10
Time needed: 7/10
Price: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

Edited by marty000123
  • 2 weeks later...