Error [CC23] connection timed out.

praveenjola6

Question

2 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Are you never able to connect there, or at certain moments you tried? (it looks simply offline from the time you took that screenshot - right now it's online so should be accessible) and you say, you can connect to any other servers: including those with a Russian host, or also not?

If you always have this on certain servers, let's take 1 of them (from screenshot) and open command prompt:

write: ''tracert 176.32.36.82'' and copy the whole log it outputs (once finished) into this topic for me to see it.

Edited by Dutchman101
  • Like 1
On 3/26/2017 at 01:55, Dutchman101 said:

Are you never able to connect there, or at certain moments you tried? (it looks simply offline from the time you took that screenshot - right now it's online so should be accessible) and you say, you can connect to any other servers: including those with a Russian host, or also not?

If you always have this on certain servers, let's take 1 of them (from screenshot) and open command prompt:

write: ''tracert 176.32.36.82'' and copy the whole log it outputs (once finished) into this topic for me to see it.

hi friend, 

I mean I can't connect to that servers. (LCN, UntD, 1ck, U1tra) I got Error CC23.

ok I will write tracert 176.32.36.82 in command prompt and reply you here. 

thank you for helping me.