Fencski's Freeroam [English] | Best Scripts | More Good Scripts Coming!

I came from a place full of assholes and jerks, :Os and liars, cancer and disrespect. We all want some good gameplay. Which is why I made this server. I make at least 4 new scripts for the server every year, and they are usually quite large. Indeed these are good scripts, scripts you will probably never see in another server. I cannot afford advertising unfortunately, hence why I'm posting here. But I assure you that my server is very good, and I hope that you enjoy your time there!

Spoiler

IVfmMxa.jpg

Spoiler

PlYNRYP.jpg

Spoiler

Llj2RO9.jpg

Spoiler

yCZJxAM.jpg

Spoiler

ftDxpjS.jpg

Spoiler

ZJFKu4N.jpg

Spoiler

TmtMPqA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2017 at 05:35, FernandoMTA said:

Lol nice, reminds me of John Flowers freeroam server

JF and I are not on good terms. The owner of JF, John Flower himself, has shared his scripts with me. John Flower and I seem to be pretty chill however, the players at that server have absolutely no respect for me. Terms were I leave them alone and they leave me alone. I suppose even now you'll hear bad things about me. /radio is FlowerSounds. /attach is FlowerAttach, and /mcreate is Offedit (Flower Remade). Those I credit towards John Flowers scripting team. I hope to have a clean server, expect more great scripts to come. I am myself working on an advanced house system, You'll be able to see updates on that since I posted a thread in the scripting forum here.

• Like 1