destroying alot "GUIs" causes lag for 1sec

Fist

Each time someone re-opens that window i destroy old guis with destroyElement() and create them for new to refresh 'cause im using staticImages and i need them update each time they re-open that window but if they have too much staticImages then it causes lag for 1 second, is there anyway to fix it?

p.s guiStaticImageLoadImage is not the way i can do that, it won't work for me.

Edited by Fist
2 hours ago, Tails said:

A small example code would be nice. I don't see any way why guiStaticImageLoadImage won't work.

Instead of destroying and recreating the gui try toggle their visiblity:

guiSetVisible(element, not guiGetVisible(element))

as i said before, i'm doing that 'cause i need to refresh them each time player reopens window. But the problem with that is that it makes client lag a bit if there's too many gui elements.

Edited by Fist
2 minutes ago, Mr.Loki said:

Reduce the sizes of the images.

If it's too large it will take the client a while to load each image.

There's no rant to have images that are 2000x2000 when they are only 200x200 in-game.

images are small size, around 150x70 some even smaller but i have them like 50 loading at same time

1 hour ago, NeXuS™ said:

Try loading all of them in when the client loads in, and just set their visibility.

yep that's what i thought at start, but then i had to remake all that refreshing system for new and i did it but it was worth it and now all works so perfect without any lag. (problem solved)

btw by any chance do you know why scrollpane scrollbars reset to 0 when you scroll them up and almost same thing when you scroll down?

Edited by Fist